Merged: Chad Henne says Tebow is not a NFL quarterback | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Chad Henne says Tebow is not a NFL quarterback

All these guys that yap need to just shut the hell up.....and win something for a change...

If he doesn't stop throwing fastballs to guys standing 6 yards from him, he might not be an NFL quarterback for long...

He literally had dozens and dozens of easy outs to this without sounding like Rex Ryan just because somebody shoved a microphone in his face...

But what did you expect? It's not like his decision making on the field is that great either...

At least if he can't cut it as an NFL quarterback....he has a future evaluating college kids on NFL Network.....Mayock better be on his toes...

Henne says Tebow comments were blown up

Update:

"I didn't really say he wasn't wasn't able to be one," Henne said of Tebow. "We're all in this process, learning how to be an NFL quarterback. Obviously, he's taken the right steps to improve his game. His throwing motion actually looks a lot better with his release and everything. I think his Pro Day went really well and he was happy with it. I can't really say anything. My quarterback coach from college is coaching him in college. We're coming from the same people.
"He's obviously learned a from a lot of good people. And with Urban Meyere up there, he's learned from the best. Those [comments] were way out of proportion, he's not going to be an NFL quarterback. Wherever he goes, he's going to make that team better because he's such a competitor and a great person."
Henne was uncomfortable that the comments got national attention. He was more uncomfortable that his comment was perceived as coming from the Dolphins -- as an inside the Dolphins coaching staff opinion.
"The thing about that is that dragging the Dolphins and our coaching staff into this when it's way out of proportion," Henne said. "I never talked to them about Tebow. They never mentioned anything. It was all what I was perceived to say. I have nothing against him. I really like him as a person. I met him last year up there at Florida working out their receivers and got an opportunity to play against him so he really is a wonderful person and I only wish him the best."

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/

i would not go to ny. look for his name to be call in 4th or 5rd ,but he is in same boat as pat white need a lot of work . teebow might end up playing te in nfl...wonder what henne thinking about pat white?

I still think it was an honest answer, Its not like this is his teammate or anything like that.

I still think it was an honest answer, Its not like this is his teammate or anything like that.

I'm not saying that it wasn't honest but my parents always told me, "If you don't have anything good to say, sometimes it is better to say nothing at all."

Henne, said it best the comment was taken out of proportion. In today society everything has to be politically correct. Its good to see there are still some people who call like they see it.

Back
Top Bottom