Merged: Chad Henne says Tebow is not a NFL quarterback | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Chad Henne says Tebow is not a NFL quarterback

Wow, I feel like Henne needs to produce more before he goes around talking about people trying make it themselves. I hope Henne does!

Just maybe, Henne, like so many others outside Gators fans and the media, is sick and tired of 24/7 NewsTebow and snapped when he couldn't even escape that overhyped topic in his own interview. Or it could be some resentment over the attention that a guy obviously lacking in a pro QB skillset continues to receive while he himself, for whatever reason, ended up an afterthought in the 08 draft.

Either way, his answer's intemperate tone and abruptness sounds like a visceral gut reaction based on some underlying disgust maybe not so much with Tebow himself but with the endless attention surrounding him.

Wrong forum for the statement. Wrong statement for the forum.

if he feels this way about tebow, I can only imagine how he feels about pat white.

Wow, it isn't a referendum on Tebow's attributes or potential.

As an NFL QB you just don't say things like that.

It is arrogant,presumptuous, and really immature. It's like something Rex Ryan would do.

Very disappointing. I think Chad will be hearing about this one for a long time.
the only way "he hears about it" is if tebow actually does produce wins, and touchdowns as an NFL starting QB. otherwise... it'll mean nothing.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/18/chad-henne-says-tebow-isnt-a-quarterback/

I totally agree with Chad, and if a team drafts Tebow in the second it is a reach. Fact is I know this sounds crazy I think the NFL is making a huge mistake inviting Tebow to be at the NFL Draft. To me this kid wont be draft to atleast 3rd or 4th round.

Chad Henne should concentrate on becoming an elite NFL quarterback and stop worrying about whether Tebow will or will not.

Chad Henne should concentrate on becoming an elite NFL quarterback and stop worrying about whether Tebow will or will not.
yes i'm sure henne to the interviewer before the interview... ask me about tebow please....:rolleyes2:

Henne should shut his piehole...He's proved NOTHING yet. I'm not sure Thigpen isn't better than him. I sure like how Tyler took control of the offense with very little time in the system after Henne went down. He also gave us a tough time when KC played us a couple seasons ago. So Chad should just bite his tongue, and get nose back into the playbook.

:jawdrop:wow

Guys, Henne was asked a question, and he gave his honest answer. It's not like he sought out the media to say this, he was asked.

I really can't believe he said it though. Henne's been a class act since the day he was drafted, and that won't change with one comment that in reality wasn't really that bad.

yes i'm sure henne to the interviewer before the interview... ask me about tebow please....:rolleyes2:

How about a natural answer?????

Maybe "yeah if he works hard he has just as much potential as anyone else to succeed."

Next question………

Maybe "yeah if he works hard he has just as much potential as anyone else to succeed."

Next question………

He did give a natural answer...that's the problem...:lol:

Next question………

This isnt even a issue anywhere expect on Finheaven.
Is this on NFL Network? ESPN? Front page of a website?
Why would he lie?
If he feels Tebow wont be a QB than he is allowed to say that.

wow this thread just turned into a hate Henne thread............so what if he thinks tebows not going to make it as a QB in the nfl, he said what a lot of people are thinking but are to pc to say it.................

Tim is going to be like another Rothenberger big guy move well to keep the down going able to make game changing throws, he needs a team with a big Qb to mentor him for two or three years Patriots looks like his best shot and way to go Henne starting the rivalry. that not stupid at all. It is ok to be ****y but do not publicly say something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom