Merged: Chad Henne says Tebow is not a NFL quarterback | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Chad Henne says Tebow is not a NFL quarterback

Agreed.

Nobody except Tebow. There is one thing you can not take away from Tim, he is 100% a player. He has tremendous desire to prove any and all critics wrong. Watch Buffalo draft him and then watch him win a starting roll and be a pain in Miami's *** for years to come.

That's my only fear about Tim Tebow because the way the AFC East is year to year it always seems like someone is waiting in the wings to stick it to someone.

then everyone in the AFC east will have a weapon against each other dolphins have Ginn (surprisingly) against the jets, New England has Wes Welker to stick to everyone, but Dolphins more then anyone else, we have Vontae against New England, well personally moss. And Bills currently have nobody, now is that Tebow after this comment maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
then everyone in the AFC east will have a weapon against each other dolphins have Ginn (surprisingly) against the jets, New England has Wes Welker to stick to everyone, but Dolphins more then anyone else, we have Vontae against New England, well personally moss. And Bills currently have nobody to is that Tebow after this comment maybe.

Yeah and the four of the five teams that have setup a workout with Tebow are in the AFC and two are in the AFC East.

I think the jury is still out on if Henne is an NFL QB, he really shouldn't be opening his mouth about Tebow.

I think the jury is still out on if Henne is an NFL QB, he really shouldn't be opening his mouth about Tebow.

as much as it is on any 1 yr starter i suppose....but I do believe henne is correct....Tebow at QB will be worse than Leftwich

Mike Mayock is not an NFL QB, Mel Kiper is not an NFL QB, and yet they still have opinions on whether or not Tebow is an NFL QB. It doesn't matter how good or bad Henne is he can still have an opinion on Tebow.

Henne could have just hurt Tebows draft stock a bunch. Remember Henne's QB Coach is the one working with Tebow.

Just had to stir the pot.

Wrong, David Lee only worked a little with Tebow during the Senior Bowl week. Don't believe everything you read.

And does anyone think that anyone is going to base their draft on what Chad Henne says?

Mike Mayock is not an NFL QB, Mel Kiper is not an NFL QB, and yet they still have opinions on whether or not Tebow is an NFL QB. It doesn't matter how good or bad Henne is he can still have an opinion on Tebow.

Those guys get paid to give their opinions, Chad henne does not. Chad is hurting a fellow player w/ those comments.

True never thought of it that way good i am glad he does because Pat White is no nfl qb and was stupid to draft him i knew he was a mistake from the beginning.

Well, i am not sure about pat white yet(though, second round?? bad spot), i think hes 5x the passer tebow is - but i just think henne doesnt want to sit on the bench most importantly(rightfully so) for the wildpat/cat. i think it eliminates any chance we have of drafting him.

I love how everyone hates A-Rod, Jeter, Belicheat, ect., for their boring interviews, yet bash on every athlete that give a slightly controversial answer.

I hope all the naysayers stop by to say something after Tebow proves them wrong.

Well, i am not sure about pat white yet(though, second round?? bad spot), i think hes 5x the passer tebow is - but i just think henne doesnt want to sit on the bench most importantly(rightfully so) for the wildpat/cat. i think it eliminates any chance we have of drafting him.

I do not know if Pat white has any either esp against the Steelers, i know a lot of pressure but you got to be ready for that, and if pat white is then Tebow's he has no business in even get practices from teams.

Back
Top Bottom