Merged: Chad Henne says Tebow is not a NFL quarterback | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Chad Henne says Tebow is not a NFL quarterback

wow this thread just turned into a hate Henne thread............so what if he thinks tebows not going to make it as a QB in the nfl, he said what a lot of people are thinking but are to pc to say it.................

Its just a long offseason...this is nonsense from a one sentence answer. Henne is not the first to comment negatively about Tebow. No big deal.

Henne's the man. Of course the haters will come from any poor comment made.

I hope Tebow comes in and throws 900 TDs in his career. Otherwise all this hype would've been for nothing.

This isnt even a issue anywhere expect on Finheaven.
Is this on NFL Network? ESPN? Front page of a website?
Why would he lie?
If he feels Tebow wont be a QB than he is allowed to say that.

It made Profootballtalk.com. I am sure it will be picked up by someone at some point.

It isn't an issue to me, personally I was sick of the Tebow hype myself, I just think Henne has a lot to prove before he runs at the yap about NFL talent.

If Dan Marino said it I would be fine with it.

It made Profootballtalk.com. I am sure it will be picked up by someone at some point.

It isn't an issue to me, personally I was sick of the Tebow hype myself, I just think Henne has a lot to prove before he runs at the yap about NFL talent.

If Dan Marino said it, it would be newsworthy.

You explain yourself why nobody will really pay attention much, Henne himself has yet to truly prove himself. Why would anyone listen to his one sentence answer about Tebow? There are a lot worse comments made about him to go around.

Wait, Tim Tebow will be at the draft in NY!?

thats the first Ive heard of this, hes going to make Aaron Rodgers wait look like nothing. Tim Tebow will have to come back the next day lol

They invited like triple the people this year so he wont be by himself.

Even the guys on NFL network make fun of how much they talk about Tim Tebow.

I totally 10000% agree with this.....and I've been more harsh on Tebow as an NFL QB prospect than anybody I know....since he was a sophomore...

...but I just don't see any place for this...if it is indeed his opinion...

Let's not forget...these two met up in the Capital One Bowl a few years ago....in which Henne turned in the best game of his career....and still only won by 6 points....Tebow played just as good with 3 TD's and 0 INT's....

For whoever made referrence to things like this making guys like Peyton and Drew Brees great.....you've lost your mind.....you would never get either of them to say something like this.....and they have room to say whatever in the hell they want....Chad Henne still has plenty to prove as far as being an NFL quarterback himself....

Which is why I think this is smoke.....I think the Dolphins are seriously considering Tebow....and Parcells is already on record saying that he thought Tebow was a top 10 pick.....even when all his warts were clear as day to everyone with two eyeballs....

If they'll draft Pat White....they'll draft Tebow...

To my great astonishment I agree with you. Could be the 2nd round pick, too, one pick ahead of the Patriots. I think that there's a very good chance that Tebow ends up in the AFC East.

TimTebow-1.jpg

If the Bills, Jets, or Pats draft this guy, this comment will be news at least twice a year for quite a while.

Oh wait, that would depend on Tebow actually eventually becoming a successful starting QB. Nevermind.

If Dan Marino said it, it would be newsworthy.

You explain yourself why nobody will really pay attention much, Henne himself has yet to truly prove himself. Why would anyone listen to his one sentence answer about Tebow? There are a lot worse comments made about him to go around.

Agreed.

Nobody except Tebow. There is one thing you can not take away from Tim, he is 100% a player. He has tremendous desire to prove any and all critics wrong. Watch Buffalo draft him and then watch him win a starting roll and be a pain in Miami's *** for years to come.

That's my only fear about Tim Tebow because the way the AFC East is year to year it always seems like someone is waiting in the wings to stick it to someone.

This might have to do with being over shadowed a couple of years ago in the Capitol One Bowl. You know the one where a large portion of the Gator players went out and got good and drunk so they could play their best, and got their @$$ whipped good. Henne's a class act and I'm sure that's his honest opinion, although somewhat uncalled for.

Back
Top Bottom