Merged: Chad Henne says Tebow is not a NFL quarterback | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Chad Henne says Tebow is not a NFL quarterback

Those guys get paid to give their opinions, Chad henne does not. Chad is hurting a fellow player w/ those comments.

So that means when someone asks me to give my opinion about someone i need to get paid? Wow! Ive missed out on a lot of money.

if he thinks Tebow isnt a NFL quartereback, what does he think of Pat White?

Henne didnt give a reason as to why Tebow is not an NFL quarterback, so it really doesnt matter. I dont think Tebow is an NFL quaterback either, but I think he could be eventually.

I really like Henne, but I would wish he wouldn't have said this about Tebow. Even if he believes it, isn't his place to trash another player. Interview mistake by him.

LOL @ all the Tebow jock riders on here. I guarantee that Tebow will not amount to anything in the NFL. He is just another product of an Urban Meyer system. The pages of NFL obscurity are filled with guys like Tebow.

Also, can any of you even give an example of a single (Non-college football related) thing that he has ever done in his life to be worthy of such unquestioning praise & adoration?

Chad Henne on the other hand, has a long history of working with & donating to charities & giving back to the community. And on the field, Henne has already proven that he has what it takes to be a good (& hopefully great) NFL QB.

Those guys get paid to give their opinions, Chad henne does not. Chad is hurting a fellow player w/ those comments.

You're only a sissy and whine about things like sensitivity when it involves bashing a Dolphins player. So let me get this right you think EVERYONE on this site was born March 17th 2010?

LOL @ all the Tebow jock riders on here. I guarantee that Tebow will not amount to anything in the NFL. The pages of NFL obscurity are filled with guys like Tebow.

Also, can any of you even give an example of a single (Non-college football related) thing that he has ever done in his life to be worthy of such unquestioning praise & adoration?

Chad Henne on the other hand, has a long history of working with & donating to charities & giving back to the community. And on the field, Henne has already proven that he has what it takes to be a good (& hopefully great) NFL QB.

Not sticking up for Tebow becasue I could care less to be honest but he did missionary work in his spare time. The guy is a real guy and not media hype.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/17/sports/ncaafootball/17tebow.html

For the record, if I were a player I would say: I don't give a rat's add about Tebow cause he won't make or break me and that's all there is to it! But that's my honest answer, Chad Henne's was different. But I have a LOT of RESPECT for honesty. Honestly NYJUNK when Rex gets retarded on camera and you support him on here then come out and cry worse than a lil girl who's been scolded by mommy you look like a hippocrite and it's absurd. But why should I give a rat's *** anyway? You've always been and will always be absurd.

Besides profootball, I have not seen his comments anywhere. I'm sure Sparano will get in his ear about what he says in future interviews.....

otherwise....much ado about nothing.

I really like Henne, but I would wish he wouldn't have said this about Tebow. Even if he believes it, isn't his place to trash another player. Interview mistake by him.

It happens, but IF (strong IF) the media runs off with this comment this has a few ways of playing out. I could run through all the scenarios but basically the stars, moon and sun has to all be aligned for Tebow to be in AFCE AND succeed. Both those things must happen for this comment to matter. Anyone media wise who rips on Henne will be done by Monday and then draft MAYBE say something again. The more WE make an issue out of this, the less we have a right to cry about the Dolphins not getting media love. People love controversey and if Henne is RIGHT how many of you bashers are gonna say hey Henne was right? Well ok probably none cause someone will dig this from the grave and say HENNE WAS RIGHT, a non basher that is. At the end of the day: Who cares? Really. Is Tebow a close friend of someone's on here? If so I respect you being upset, if not then don't stick up for him like he means anything to us, cause you can safely bet after this comment Tebow will NOT be a Dolphin, and that's what 90% of us want ANYWAY. So breathe in and out FH, Henne will be just fine.

Not sticking up for Tebow becasue I could care less to be honest but he did missionary work in his spare time. The guy is a real guy and not media hype.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/17/sports/ncaafootball/17tebow.html

You know missionary work doesn't actually help anybody, right? Tim didn't provide food, water, shelter, or medical care to anybody. All he did was evangelize. Not very helpful.

From the Bob Tebow website:

The Bob Tebow Evangelistic Association has been serving in the Philippines since 1985 with five major priorities: Evangelism, Church Planting, Pastor Training, an Orphanage, and the Training of the Next Generation of Evangelists. It is the primary goal of BTEA to make the gospel of Jesus Christ available to every person in the world.

So, Bob Tebow runs an orphanage that specializes in brainwashing helpless children and shipping them to (only) christian homes.

Sorry, but I have much more respect for people like Bill Gates who help people just to help them, and not because they have some insidious agenda.

Oh brother, this is going to quickly look like a religion forum thread, and those can get BRUTAL. Thanks TX!

For the record, if I were a player I would say: I don't give a rat's add about Tebow cause he won't make or break me and that's all there is to it! But that's my honest answer, Chad Henne's was different. But I have a LOT of RESPECT for honesty. Honestly NYJUNK when Rex gets retarded on camera and you support him on here then come out and cry worse than a lil girl who's been scolded by mommy you look like a hippocrite and it's absurd. But why should I give a rat's *** anyway? You've always been and will always be absurd.

i been callin nyjunc a hypocrite for awhile

Back
Top Bottom