MERGED: Chris Long / Long video | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Chris Long / Long video

Surely you know Griddles? He's the little guy, biggest CC fan, well 2nd only to Aqua.

I'm thinking quantity and quality is needed. Trade down in the first round, add to the 2nd rounders we already have. Parcells can spot talent and it doesn't have to be high priced talent.

I'm thinking quantity and quality is needed. Trade down in the first round, add to the 2nd rounders we already have. Parcells can spot talent and it doesn't have to be high priced talent.

Thats definitely my first choice.

Thats definitely my first choice.

I could even see dropping down in the first for a bunch of picks and then dropping right out of the 1st all together. It would totally depend on Parcell's who he wants and if they are still available. I'm not even going to start to try to tell him who to pick

I'll wait till the combine. Either dorsey or long would be a great addition. Please no mcfadden... he's a thug in waiting...

I would be fine with either Long, or Dorsey. However I would rather have Dorsey if given the choice.

Come on down.
:woot:

excerpt from a scouting report: (Chris Long)
"Long is a solid all around defensive end. He is physical, strong, and tough which makes him a force against the run. He can hold his ground at the point of attack, and he does not give up on plays. As a pass rusher, he makes plays because of his combination of strength and athleticism. He is quick off the snap, uses his hands well, and changes direction without hesitation. Long has the potential to play in a 3-4 or 4-3 defense."

Imo, we won't trade out of the first.. we "may" be able to work a trade for 32.. that one won't cost the buyer two drafts.

I would prefer Dorsey, but would be very pleased with Howie's kid if we did that. I just subscribe to "stop the run" another Jason Taylor won't stop the run... it would bring it's own value for sure, but not the one "I" think we need to address before all others.

Back
Top Bottom