MERGED: Couch released / Gotta Give Him a Sniff | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Couch released / Gotta Give Him a Sniff

Come on guys. I don't think there has to be thread everyone already has there own idea about our FO some good some bad. Look at our QB's(AJ and Jay). How many other teams have a worst QB combo? I think we are about in the middle of the pack. It could be alot worse and alot better! As long as AJ keeps getting better who knows. We could be toward the top by the end of the year! IMO!

The question is why would couch come here? To come here and against 2 qb's, one of whom is loved by his coach, and the other who is loved by the GM.

Couch, or any other QB wouldn't have a shot at 2nd string this far behind the learning curve along with those hurdles...

--Ross

fin-atic said:
I'll play along.

I would take Couch over Fiedler any day.

Couch/ Feeley in 2004!!

Fiedler is the worst QB in Miami history and the team owes it to the fans to get him out. Enough is enough.

Worst QB in Miami history? I don't know Fin-atic. There is some stiff competition for that spot. Scott Mitchell, Steve DeBerg, Cade Mcnown, Ray Lucas and Scott Stankavage. Also, don't forget about Dick Wood who played for us in 1966. :lol: I love that name. Anyhow, we have had some clunkers in our history, Fiedler is certainly better than some of those names no?

I w/take Couch over Clint Stoener any days of the week for our 4th QB position

guy was first pick in the draft you have to try him one more time before he is a bust

Got to give the first pick in the draft at least a sniff

Tim couch has to get at least a sniff, my god the guy was the first pick in the draft, he either is that good or a bust. The next team he signs with will either get a stud or cut him, no risk at all

I wouldn't mind getting rid of fiedler for couch,
except thats never going to happen becasue wanny and fiedler = :booty: :hump:

I never thought he was worth the #1 overall. I had him rated as a borderline 1st rounder. Anyways, anybody who gives him a sniff will do so based on what they saw in Cleveland, not his draft position.

I have a feeling Couch is Packer bound. Green Bay doesn't have to worry about trade compensation now...just a contract.

Bonedoc7777 said:
Tim couch has to get at least a sniff, my god the guy was the first pick in the draft, he either is that good or a bust. The next team he signs with will either get a stud or cut him, no risk at all
No thanks.

Couch=System QB. He'd be a 3rd stringer for the Fins.

man did the vets around here call this thread.

fin-atic said:
I'll play along.

I would take Couch over Fiedler any day.

Couch/ Feeley in 2004!!

Fiedler is the worst QB in Miami history and the team owes it to the fans to get him out. Enough is enough.
Im with you ! And I can say Tim is an excellent QB. I watched him all through college in Kentucky and the guy is a very good QB, he had impressive numbers at UK, and thats with a otherwise bad team. Also, at Cleavland, their O-line was as bad, if not worse than ours, and he still did a pretty good job, when he wasnt getting beat to death. Couch will make a good QB for a team that will really give him the chance and put some line around him and give him a little time. He is ALOT more accurate than Fieldler,and can make some very nice touch passes. I would have loved to had him fighting for the starters job, but since we have Feeley, I think now we just about have to stick with him and give him the chance

Back
Top Bottom