Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
chambers84 said:
Culpepper had 2 temper tantrums, one at moss for trying to catch a ball with one hand when he was wide opened and dropped the ball, and 2 when Carter and Moss were both b^&ching about wanting the ball at the same time. He has never spat at a coach or any other teammate. I have been a Vikings season ticket holder for the last 3 years seen almost every game on TV or at the Metrodome. His was hurt in week 2 of the season and then completely tore his knee later. Lost his OC, the best center in football, Matt Birk, almost a completely new team, never consistent starting WR lineup, never consistent starting RB lineup, and He had an Offensive co-ordinator that couldn't game plan to be a PEE-WEE team. The Vikings success the later half of the season was due to the DEFENSE coming together. Brad Johnson didn't "LIGHT" up the world with is stats or anything.

I also have more than 15 posts on this board so BRING IT!!!!!!!

lovely. just lovely. haha, i'll definetly support Culpepper if he comes here, without a doubt, he has talent, extreme talent. We have recievers a consistent running game (something i can never remember Culpepper having, at least not on a consisten basis), and a defense who comes to play everyday, i think any quarterback under 30 who started in this league is at least worth a look, especially one who was a serious MVP candidate.

Not that this means anything,,,but PFT is predicting that the trade partner is
ST. Louis and are packaging Bulger in the deal

Man i hope Mueller isnt trading for Culpepper...call me stupid but it just doesnt make sense, the guy tore 3 ligaments in his knee and wont be 100% till 2007 season and the guy isnt even 1/4 the LEADER Brees is...

Finsletmedown said:
Man i hope Mueller isnt trading for Culpepper...call me stupid but it just doesnt make sense, the guy tore 3 ligaments in his knee and wont be 100% till 2007 season and the guy isnt even 1/4 the LEADER Brees is...

Are you a Doctor?? Didn't think so.

everybody is worried about what we possibly gave up to get him... This is a huge risk we are taking.. Personally I think he is worth it.. I just hope we did not pay to much to get him.

FemaleFinFan said:
I know nothing of the cap numbers or how the whole thing works. If we are the team that traded for Culpepper, is it possible, money wise, for us to get Brees as well?​
Why in the world would Brees want to come here if we get Culpepper? Both will be starting somewhere.

It makes sense, but Linehan isn't the only one enamored of him. I still think we get Brees.

Personally I dont really care, both are FAR better than ANYTHING we have seen for the past 8 years.

Brees/Pepper I will take either.

Problem with Pepper - we give up picks (and bad knee I know)
Problem with Brees - its his throwing arm that is being completely repaired (ahead of schedule I know)

Whatever, I will take either one all day every day, and twice on Sunday

-GV

Joe(ex-charger) said:
Would someone please tell me what in the hell having any number of posts has to do with anything here?????

Do you really think that number of posts = intelligence or football knowlege?

Come on boys! Get real. It matters..............NOT

I have to agree with yah on this one... its one thing to go after someone's opinion, but to think that the number of posts they have is important to the strength of their opinion is just crazy... a guy could have followed the Dolphins for twenty years and just start posting on this site, yet you'd attack his number of posts even though he may have followed the Fins for so many years? I dont think so... lets be real guys, you can disagree with opinions, but just leave it at that!

PFT is saying it might be St. Louis and Bulger might be in the package. That helps us to get Brees and not the turnover machine and it makes sense(Linehan)

Back
Top Bottom