Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PhinsPhan said:
My worst dream might come true. I hate this guy.
I was gone for awhile and now come back to see that at least I'm not alone in my disgust for Daunte Culpepper. Scores of other posters seem to agree.

After all that we've been through this past week with the CBA, I was really looking forward to free agency and the upcoming draft. Even with my apprehensions over his arm strength, I was looking forward to the signing of Drew Brees (along with the possibility of trading for Ramsey).

But this is beyond the pale. The reasons for Daunte Culpepper's suckage stretch beyond the realm of human comprehension into alternate dimensions of space and time. The only player I despise more than Culpepper is Vick. Two blowhard hype-machines who can't read defenses or even throw accurate balls - without a hundred handicaps to make the job kindergarten-easy.

It looks like I'll have till tomorrow morning to know whether I've worn my Dolphins caps, shirts and jerseys for the last time. The whole point of Nick Saban is that we finally had an organization that didn't have it's head up its collective a**.

If this slack-jawed imbecile arrives as the conquering hero in South Florida tomorrow morning, I'll not be one of the long-suffering fools standing in the parade...
:mad:

phinfan2003 said:
In 2004, his #'s were comparable to Peyton Manning. Granted he had Moss but his stats were amazing.

doesn't matter he had harrison, wayne, clark, james. DC did better hten he shoudl have with far less talent on O

Hey Spike, Is that picture in your box suppose to be Culpepper at the Viking's boat party!

your opinion vs mine

chambers84 said:
Whatever what?? I am right then aren't I.

no, and that's what's great about this forum. It is just opinions. It really doesn't matter what we think, we don't run the team.

duante and TO would be sick. even though im all for drew brees duante has a cannon for a arm and he showed what he can do with a big time playmaker. duante turns the ball over alot and drew might have health concerns but either one is a good option

Personally, Brees or Culpepper, it is all good. Both are twentysomething Pro Bowlers (brees 2004 season I believe) and would do wonders here. The only however I would have , if everything being equal, both healthy and both asking for around the same type of money, why give up a draft choice for the one, when the other you would just need to sign. Having said that, the way Saban has conducted himself since he has been here, whatever direction he thinks is best, I am on board.

PAFINFAN090 said:
does anybody else think that maybe all this talk about us possibly having a deal in place with culpepper might scare off brees. or at least get him talking elsewhere?

just a thought

But who would have started it and why hasn't it been disproven?

There's also the whole knee being completely destroyed thing. Not one ligament torn. Not two ligaments torn. But THREE ligaments torn.

Oh, and the whole headcase thing.

I think that if that was the case Bulger would go to Minnesota.

It's opinion..........just like yours.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Posts have nothing to do with football knowledge. In fact, I'm glad you are here.

However, my point was, you can't come here as a noobie and "guarantee" stuff, expect everyone to take your word as gospel (especially when you have no proof), etc...to people who have been here for a long time.

That's all. :up:

It's just opinion, just like yours.

i would not want culpepper with the uncertainty of his mobility and with his lopsided TD to int. ratio before he got hurt

Ferrotte was a prowbowler quarterback and he didnt get us to even the wild card so if we get either cullpepper or brees we still need help in other positions like a corner or saftie.

SR 7 said:
phinfan2003 said:
In 2004, his #'s were comparable to Peyton Manning. Granted he had Moss but his stats were amazing.

doesn't matter he had harrison, wayne, clark, james. DC did better hten he shoudl have with far less talent on O

I agree but I was just saying that because you know that there's going to be some wiseguy that says "It was Moss that made Culpepper's stats so good" when in fact, Moss missed like 7 games in 2004. I'm a big fan of Culpepper.

All you people who seem to think that he will tear the team apart, I have 2 questions:

1) When the Vikings were trying to address team chemistry, was it Culpepper they traded, or a different guy???

2) If he was such a bad teammate, why was he invited to the boat party?? I don't know about you, but when someone isn't liked at my work, they don't get invited on our sexcapades. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom