Merged: CULPEPPER! | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: CULPEPPER!

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Your post is kinda misleading, PFT is only guessing where he is going.

FemaleFinFan said:
But who would have started it and why hasn't it been disproven?

The Chargers are actually the one who are spreading the Culpepper to Dolphins rumors. lol.

*He is 29
*He averages about an INT a game
*His mobility may be gone with the Knee injury
*Sexboat
*Big Contract
*Fumbles alot
*Played in weak NFC so his stats are balloned.

ProFootballTalk writes:

Our guess (and it's only a guess) is that it'll be the Rams, and we predict that current starter Marc Bulger will be part of the package that gets sent to the Vikings.
Please Baby Jesus, let this be true. :pray:

TarHeelFinFan said:
There's also the whole knee being completely destroyed thing. Not one ligament torn. Not two ligaments torn. But THREE ligaments torn.

Oh, and the whole headcase thing.

ill 1 up ya
the guy cant read a defense and is not a leader

makes more sense that it would be the rams, maybe our name was in the reports because saban was just trying to throw some smokescreen and also up the ante on DC, since he knew linehan enough that he knew how much linehan would be willing to pay for him...ahhh conspiracy theories.....

Knee problems, legal problems, attitude problems, and now the "I don't need an agent, I have a spiritual adviser" thing.

That's more than enough for me to say "no, thanks."

Gamble said:
I think that if that was the case Bulger would go to Minnesota.

Same thing PFT reported and it would make sense. I don't know why we would trade for Culpepper (probably a 2nd +), when if no team trades for him he will get released. Get him then (would rather have Brees) and keep the pick to fill another hole.

Doesn't make sense that we would be going after him.

SBN3YEARS said:
PFT is saying it might be St. Louis and Bulger might be in the package. That helps us to get Brees and not the turnover machine and it makes sense(Linehan)
Thats there guess. Maybe they know something that lead them to this guess we don't know, but it was still just a guess.

InMyChambers said:
i think the blonde hair could be leaking into your brain if you think we are getting both.

I never said we're getting both, I was asking if it was mathematically possible. Learn to read.

Hostile 17 said:
I was gone for awhile and now come back to see that at least I'm not alone in my disgust for Daunte Culpepper. Scores of other posters seem to agree.

After all that we've been through this past week with the CBA, I was really looking forward to free agency and the upcoming draft. Even with my apprehensions over his arm strength, I was looking forward to the signing of Drew Brees (along with the possibility of trading for Ramsey).

But this is beyond the pale. The reasons for Daunte Culpepper's suckage stretch beyond the realm of human comprehension into alternate dimensions of space and time. The only player I despise more than Culpepper is Vick. Two blowhard hype-machines who can't read defenses or even throw accurate balls - without a hundred handicaps to make the job kindergarten-easy.

It looks like I'll have till tomorrow morning to know whether I've worn my Dolphins caps, shirts and jerseys for the last time. The whole point of Nick Saban is that we finally had an organization that didn't have it's head up its collective a**.

If this slack-jawed imbecile arrives as the conquering hero in South Florida tomorrow morning, I'll not be one of the long-suffering fools standing in the parade...
:mad:

:sidelol:

Xanax.

"can't read defenses or throw accurate balls"

Do you just make this stuff up? Who cares about Vick, but Culpepper is one of the most accurate quarterbacks in football, dude. He has never had a comp % below 60! In 2004 it was a whisker short of 70!

Clearly you hate him for some irrational reason, but if you are going to spew out a rant like that, at least know what you're talking about.

TarHeelFinFan said:
There's also the whole knee being completely destroyed thing. Not one ligament torn. Not two ligaments torn. But THREE ligaments torn.

Oh, and the whole headcase thing.

Don't know how true it is but I've seen here on FH where people have stated that it is better to tear them all rather than just one. Again, I did preface my post by saying "provided that he's expected to make a full recovery". I tell you what, I know you want Brees but I'm more concerned with that injury than Culpepper's knee. Brees never had a big arm and if his rotator cuff gives him trouble, we could be giving a huge contract to Chad Pennington Jr.

Noobie?

DolphinDevil28 said:
Posts have nothing to do with football knowledge. In fact, I'm glad you are here.

However, my point was, you can't come here as a noobie and "guarantee" stuff, expect everyone to take your word as gospel (especially when you have no proof), etc...to people who have been here for a long time.

That's all. :up:

I might be a noobie to this forum, but I am not a noobie on the Dolphins or football. By the way, I thought we were all supporting the same team here?

I am not mad here, just expressing my opinion like all the rest. That's what's great about this country.

Are You Kidding Me?

PhinsRDbest said:
Thats what scares me. Plus his mobility may be totally gone being 29 and having that major knee injury. Also he averages about a INT a game and he fumbles alot. Hes not worth anything more than a 7th and maybee Eddie Moore.

What fantasy is this? A 7th? I think we could get a 5th for Sage.

Back
Top Bottom