Merged:Did Wanny use Collier exhaustion as cover up/Has anybody heard? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Did Wanny use Collier exhaustion as cover up/Has anybody heard?

JackHammer

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Did Wanny use Collier exhaustion as cover up!!!

That is the million dollar question. There have been some inside sources including the agent that have made allegations that the major contributing cause why Wanny demoted Joel Collier was because of in house turmoil and not Joel Collier's sickness. All the sheep on this board who heard Wanny's reason why Joel Collier stepped down got in line and bent over with a resounding "yes sir, may I have another" The truth of the matter is that Wanny used Joel's exhaustion to cover up turmoil bewtween Trestman, Collier, and Wanny.

Do any of you get sick and tired of being lied too? I know that some things should be left out of the public and kept quiet for the good of the team. The problem that I have is the sheep on this board who think when the Dolphin organization makes a statement that it should be written in marbel. Welcome back to earth people. To those that are fired up after reading this post, begin your defense of Wanny under this thread.

Oh boy...here we go again... :smackhead

do you have a link or anything to this "truth"? is there documented proof?
Trust me... I'm no sheep... but i prefer to see fact before I make a judgement as to what the truth of the matter is...

BTW... Welcome to FinHeaven!
:welcome:

WharfRat said:
Oh boy...here we go again... :smackhead

do you have a link or anything to this "truth"? is there documented proof?
Trust me... I'm no sheep... but i prefer to see fact before I make a judgement as to what the truth of the matter is...

BTW... Welcome to FinHeaven!
:welcome:

Did you take Wanny's comments as FACT?

All the sheep on this board who heard Wanny's reason why Joel Collier stepped down got in line and bent over with a resounding "yes sir, may I have another"

Obviously, you have not been hanging out on this board very long....rookie. The last thing 75 percent of the people on this board would do is bow their heads for anything Wannstedt says.

JackHammer said:
That is the million dollar question. There have been some inside sources including the agent that have made allegations that the major contributing cause why Wanny demoted Joel Collier was because of in house turmoil and not Joel Collier's sickness. All the sheep on this board who heard Wanny's reason why Joel Collier stepped down got in line and bent over with a resounding "yes sir, may I have another" The truth of the matter is that Wanny used Joel's exhaustion to cover up turmoil bewtween Trestman, Collier, and Wanny.

Do any of you get sick and tired of being lied too? I know that some things should be left out of the public and kept quiet for the good of the team. The problem that I have is the sheep on this board who think when the Dolphin organization makes a statement that it should be written in marbel. Welcome back to earth people. To those that are fired up after reading this post, begin your defense of Wanny under this thread.

You'll get NO defense of Wanny from me.......EVER !!! :roflmao:

JackHammer said:

You'll get NO defense of Wanny from me......EVER !!! :roflmao:

All the sheep on this board who heard Wanny's reason why Joel Collier stepped down got in line and bent over with a resounding "yes sir, may I have another"

How would you know? You've made 2 posts on this board dude, get a clue.

touborg said:
How would you know? You've made 2 posts on this board dude, get a clue.

I'm sorry, but since when does it matter how many posts a guy has for it to validate him has having an opinion worth sharing?
IF he had a million posts, would that make him more the wiser? :rolleyes:

Message boards are not that old...we did have other forms of communication before they became popular.

Superself said:
I'm sorry, but since when does it matter how many posts a guy has for it to validate him has having an opinion worth sharing?
IF he had a million posts, would that make him more the wiser? :rolleyes:

Message boards are not that old...we did have other forms of communication before they became popular.

He made a comment on this board. A comment that suggusts he has read as many posts as he has posted.

Back
Top Bottom