Merged:Did Wanny use Collier exhaustion as cover up/Has anybody heard? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Did Wanny use Collier exhaustion as cover up/Has anybody heard?

JackHammer said:
Dont worry about other people think of my post on this board. Dont try to get people to back you. Stay between me and you. Can you handle that?
LOL! I'm not sure what you are trying to say...but, OK.

I love that fact that you trust Collier. Why are you so naive?
If I were naive, I would trust you.

As for your evidence comment, where is yours? Your only relying on what Wanny and Collier have told you. Have you ever thought that they mislead the media for there own gain. Collier is still coaching in the NFL and will put in 15 hour days. I would believe the exhaustion led to his demotion if he was not working at all.

Your post has the burden of proof. Your post made the accusation of a cover-up. And your post failed to back it up with facts. Your post set the standard high when it asked the question..."Do any of you get sick and tired of being lied too?" My response is an attempt to hold your posts to that standard.

By the way, I have some land I would like to sell you.....
I doubt that.

JackHammer said:
That is the million dollar question. There have been some inside sources including the agent that have made allegations that the major contributing cause why Wanny demoted Joel Collier was because of in house turmoil and not Joel Collier's sickness. All the sheep on this board who heard Wanny's reason why Joel Collier stepped down got in line and bent over with a resounding "yes sir, may I have another" The truth of the matter is that Wanny used Joel's exhaustion to cover up turmoil bewtween Trestman, Collier, and Wanny.

Do any of you get sick and tired of being lied too? I know that some things should be left out of the public and kept quiet for the good of the team. The problem that I have is the sheep on this board who think when the Dolphin organization makes a statement that it should be written in marbel. Welcome back to earth people. To those that are fired up after reading this post, begin your defense of Wanny under this thread.

Ok, lets hear your dirty laundry.....why did you break up with your girlfriend? Why did you get spanked when you were 7 years old, or better yet, why didn't you get spanked enough? No one wants to air any problems they may have to the world, it's hard enough trying to operate in this world, then when every time someone had a disagreement, having to air it out. Especially when you're under the public eye all the time..If there was a rift, and they have it resolve, then more power to them. That's between them and not us. Hopefully the end result is a better football team. Some times you do have to break a couple of eggs to get that armlette just right.. :D

It's really funny. You believe this:

That is the million dollar question. There have been some inside sources including the agent that have made allegations that the major contributing cause why Wanny demoted Joel Collier was because of in house turmoil and not Joel Collier's sickness. The truth of the matter is that Wanny used Joel's exhaustion to cover up turmoil bewtween Trestman, Collier, and Wanny.

Unsubstantiated rumors. And yet you're calling everyone else "sheep" and "naive". Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Did you ever think I may be talking to the other 25 percent?

As for your Rookie comment I offer this comparison. Lebron James is a rookie and is one of the best players in the NBA. Todd Perry is a veteran and one of the worst players in the NFL. I am not offended by you calling me a rookie. For that reason, I call you veteran and all that title holds.

Wow...comparing message board posting to a professional sport. You must be young. I mean, I'm young, and I've been posting since I was young, and I've been accused and disregarded for being young before, so I guess it takes one to know one...but man, you must be 15, 16 tops...unless you're a beer drinkin construction worker with a mullet.

ckparrothead said:
Wow...comparing message board posting to a professional sport. You must be young. I mean, I'm young, and I've been posting since I was young, and I've been accused and disregarded for being young before, so I guess it takes one to know one...but man, you must be 15, 16 tops...unless you're a beer drinkin construction worker with a mullet.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ..That's classic..A drinking construction worker with a mullet ?... :roflmao:

JackHammer said:
That is the million dollar question. There have been some inside sources including the agent that have made allegations that the major contributing cause why Wanny demoted Joel Collier was because of in house turmoil and not Joel Collier's sickness. All the sheep on this board who heard Wanny's reason why Joel Collier stepped down got in line and bent over with a resounding "yes sir, may I have another" The truth of the matter is that Wanny used Joel's exhaustion to cover up turmoil bewtween Trestman, Collier, and Wanny.

Do any of you get sick and tired of being lied too? I know that some things should be left out of the public and kept quiet for the good of the team. The problem that I have is the sheep on this board who think when the Dolphin organization makes a statement that it should be written in marbel. Welcome back to earth people. To those that are fired up after reading this post, begin your defense of Wanny under this thread.

1st I don't believe anything Drew Rosenhaus has to say. If he says the sky is blue I'm going outside to make sure the color hasn't changed since i last looked at it.

2nd if what he says is true, I wouldn't want it to be public, and I think how they handled it was the right thing to do. It saves face for Collier and for the Dolphins ORG. I don't see a problem with that. I bow to the Dolphins not to any HC. I guess some ppl forget why some ppl follow the Dolphins. It's not because of any one player or coach.

Oliver...

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
I have a question. Why does it matter?

Of course it doesn't, but I guess some ppl think small lies are only told by the Miami Dolphins and it wrecks their perception of this franchise. It's the only thing I can think of that explains such concern over this.

Oliver...

Collier...

Does anyone know what is goin on with him? What ailment is causing him to have to work less?

JackHammer said:

Jack...where did you get this from ?? Do you have an "insider" too...What are those sources...I have been in the business world for 30 years...by "lying to the public by saying there is a medical issue with one of their top employees, when in fact there is not would be business suicide...This post does not make sense from an ethical sense... Certainly I don't believe everythng that is publicly stated as gospel, but what purpose would it serve to lie about it...moreover, if in fact the issue is between Collier and other members of the staff, why not just dismiss Collier or whoever is deemed as the scapegoat and move on...Wayne wouldn't run his business this way, he's been too successful...

JackHammer said:

I take you have concrete evidence that he is lying?

Drews views-The dolphins will go after Phillip Rivers

Drews views-The dolphins will sign Ike Hilliard by Tuesday. (months ago)

Drews views-The dolphins will go after Taylor Jacobs. (a year ago)

With that said, this thing could have some legs to it.

Sun-Sentinel May 11, 2004

At minicamp last week, Collier said the offensive coaches still were trying to work out the staff chemistry with the addition of three veteran coaches. Now, with more role changes, they'll adjust to a different dynamic.

This is the first time Trestman and Foerster have worked together. Trestman and Sullivan had worked together in 1997 in Detroit. Foerster said he is a longtime friend of Dolphins line coach Tony Wise and took the job in part to work with him.

Foerster said staff chemistry is a matter of listening to the different ideas and perspectives that each coach brings and incorporating them into the offense.

"[To] try to just pull all that together is a great challenge," Foerster said. "Joel has done a great job and Tony Wise has done a great job of facilitating that whole thing, while teaching us expanding out and trying to become better that way. It is a nice dynamic. Joel has gone through the toughest part of it at this point."

Back
Top Bottom