Merged:Did Wanny use Collier exhaustion as cover up/Has anybody heard? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Did Wanny use Collier exhaustion as cover up/Has anybody heard?

JackHammer said:
Time for you to go back to school. Listen up and take notes. Today's lesson is logic. Although I have not posted before on Finheaven, I have been reading this board for about two years. Here is the main lesson, you can read the board and obtain the pulse of the board without posting. Just because one does not post does not mean he does not have "a clue" as you so eloquently put it. Class over!

Funny, your user information suggests you've posted here plenty of times before. :lol:

Peek-a-boo!! :evil:

Muck said:
Funny, you're user information suggests you've posted here plenty of times before. :lol:

Peek-a-boo!! :evil:

Hammer, you just got SERVED!
clear.gif

This is great!!!! :mdfin:

After reading all of these posts, I feel like I just got released from Death Row!!! :rockon: :band: :ally:

PHINZ RULE!!! :cpatch:

JackHammer said:
All the sheep on this board who heard Wanny's reason why Joel Collier stepped down got in line and bent over with a resounding "yes sir, may I have another"

Do any of you get sick and tired of being lied too? The problem that I have is the sheep on this board who think when the Dolphin organization makes a statement that it should be written in marbel. Welcome back to earth people.

When I read something like this I wonder if you realize when you type it how rude it reads.....

:shakeno:

How about we focus on the issue at hand insted of taking what Jackhammer said personally.. We all know we are not sheep... So lets talk about the rift between Collier and Trestman. Let's talk about how they are so quick to talk 'character' when it comes to the athletes, but what kind of example are our own coaches setting.
Lets talk about Collier saying, "This is how we done it around here for years" and Trestman saying back, "There's a better way".. Or Foerester taking over an offense that Norv Turner installed when he never worked for Turner... The relationship with Turner was the reason we gave the offensive 'keys' to Collier in the first place.

What do you think about all of this. QB school starts today? What offense are we running now? How much will we change what we've been doing? Not for nothing, I know Trestman's reputation preceeds him as hard to get along with. But he's always been involved with successful offenses. I think there IS a better way. Because the way we have done it has been horrible. Somehow they have to come down to a compromise. I think Dave has his hands full and needs to nip this in the bud before HE himself gets fired like maybe he should have last offseason. Funny sh*t is.. Ken Norton on NFL Total Access was asked who was his favorite assistant and he said... "Dave Wanstedt".. Is he a better assistant? You think Jimmy Johnson would have this bickering among his assistants???

Lets talk football baby...

JackHammer said:
Did you ever think I may be talking to the other 25 percent?

As for your Rookie comment I offer this comparison. Lebron James is a rookie and is one of the best players in the NBA. Todd Perry is a veteran and one of the worst players in the NFL. I am not offended by you calling me a rookie. For that reason, I call you veteran and all that title holds.

I know Lebron James (not really).... and you sir are no Lebron James

Based on your weak post and attitude.

Back
Top Bottom