Merged:Did Wanny use Collier exhaustion as cover up/Has anybody heard? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Did Wanny use Collier exhaustion as cover up/Has anybody heard?

Ok... Ok... this is about enough.

Let's all stop the bickering about numbers of posts, time spent here and insults. Everyone here knows that personal attacks will not be tolerated on the main board, no matter how long the member has been here...
Let's attack the post, not the poster...
On the same token, to call the entire membership "sheep" suggests you haven't read the many threads on this same subject since the news hit, and I can see why many of these peeps find that comment insulting.

So.. let's start fresh, and start talking about DOLPHINS related subjects, without the stone throwing...

When in doubt on a message board and no substance left to talk about...call someone a troll.

Nono, you're being called a troll because you ARE a troll.

You have obviously read message board 101 and you obviously need the support of others because you have no independent thought. Dont worry, they like you.

I'm not quite sure where I need the support of others, could you please point that out?

WharfRat said:
Let's attack the post, not the poster...

Basically, the post sucks because it renounces being lied to and then propagates a lie..."The truth of the matter is that Wanny used Joel's exhaustion to cover up turmoil bewtween Trestman, Collier, and Wanny."

The evidence for the lie is a connect the dot routine based on the always reliable words of Super Agent Drew Rosenhause.

The lie of this post ignores the words of Joel Collier himself. And it does not explain why Collier would agree to cover up a turmoil problem in order to be demoted from his dream job.

The lie of this post ignores Colliers illness. It doesn't explain why he had to miss 3 days of mini-camp and why his future attendance is considered day to day.

The lie of the cover-up theory never fixes the problem the lie creates. If Trestman and Collier have turmoil...then that turmoil still exists.

Yes, I hate being lied to and that is why I am attacking this post.

You Can Smell It A Mile Away.

I think it's a cover up.. I read somewhere that there were questions about the plays Collier were drawing up. Maybe he was exhausted from being constantly undermned by his far more experienced assistants..

FinfanInBuffalo said:
BTW, we need a sheep smiley

best I could find:

clear.gif

PhinstiGator said:
Basically, the post sucks because it renounces being lied to and then propagates a lie..."The truth of the matter is that Wanny used Joel's exhaustion to cover up turmoil bewtween Trestman, Collier, and Wanny."

The evidence for the lie is a connect the dot routine based on the always reliable words of Super Agent Drew Rosenhause.

The lie of this post ignores the words of Joel Collier himself. And it does not explain why Collier would agree to cover up a turmoil problem in order to be demoted from his dream job.

The lie of this post ignores Colliers illness. It doesn't explain why he had to miss 3 days of mini-camp and why his future attendance is considered day to day.

The lie of the cover-up theory never fixes the problem the lie creates. If Trestman and Collier have turmoil...then that turmoil still exists.

Yes, I hate being lied to and that is why I am attacking this post.
Oh Boy where to start with this post. How are you so sure my statements are lie. Aren't you implicating yourself for the very same thing you judged me upon by stating my opinion is a lie. How do you know?

How do you know what Drew said is a lie? Are you using his past credibility to form speculation. Do I get the same bite of the apple to use Wanny's past lies to implicate him in this coverup?

I never doubted that Collier is exhausted but if you read my post I said the major contributing cause was turmoil not exhaustion. READ.

The turmoil has decreased now that Joe has no power. Are you that naive to think that turmoil does not exist?

Did you find a shepard? I recommend Wanny.

TyBless said:
I think it's a cover up.. I read somewhere that there were questions about the plays Collier were drawing up. Maybe he was exhausted from being constantly undermned by his far more experienced assistants..

Good observation.

JackHammer said:
Oh Boy where to start with this post. How are you so sure my statements are lie. Aren't you implicating yourself for the very same thing you judged me upon by stating my opinion is a lie. How do you know?

How do you know what Drew said is a lie? Are you using his past credibility to form speculation. Do I get the same bite of the apple to use Wanny's past lies to implicate him in this coverup?

I never doubted that Collier is exhausted but if you read my post I said the major contributing cause was turmoil not exhaustion. READ.

The turmoil has decreased now that Joe has no power. Are you that naive to think that turmoil does not exist?

So everyone who disagrees with you is a sheep who didn't read your post? You make A LOT of assumptions.

JackHammer said:
I didn't judge you. I judged your post. READ.

I do not consider Drew to be a reliable source. Even then, Drew did not say that Collier's demotion was a cover-up. You added the cover-up part with no evidence.

Do you believe that Collier is lying when he said he had an illness that led to exhaustion? Do you believe that Collier has any health problem that will not allow him to lead the Dolphin offense?

I'm not naive enough to believe everything Drew Rosenhouse says. If Collier and Trestman don't like each other then that turmoil still exists on the offensive coaching staff.

Not looking for a shepherd...and you are obviously not qualified...so don't be surprised if people actually disagree with your opinions and challenge you to bring more evidence to back it up.

PhinstiGator said:
I didn't judge you. I judged your post. READ.

I do not consider Drew to be a reliable source. Even then, Drew did not say that Collier's demotion was a cover-up. You added the cover-up part with no evidence.

Do you believe that Collier is lying when he said he had an illness that led to exhaustion? Do you believe that Collier has any health problem that will not allow him to lead the Dolphin offense?

I'm not naive enough to believe everything Drew Rosenhouse says. If Collier and Trestman don't like each other then that turmoil still exists on the offensive coaching staff.

Not looking for a shepherd...and you are obviously not qualified...so don't be surprised if people actually disagree with your opinions and challenge you to bring more evidence to back it up.
Dont worry about other people think of my post on this board. Dont try to get people to back you. Stay between me and you. Can you handle that?

I love that fact that you trust Collier. Why are you so naive?

As for your evidence comment, where is yours? Your only relying on what Wanny and Collier have told you. Have you ever thought that they mislead the media for there own gain. Collier is still coaching in the NFL and will put in 15 hour days. I would believe the exhaustion led to his demotion if he was not working at all.

By the way, I have some land I would like to sell you.....

JackHammer said:
Dont worry about other people think of my post on this board. Dont try to get people to back you. Stay between me and you. Can you handle that?

I love that fact that you trust Collier. Why are you so naive?

I get the impression that you're looking for a fight....

you will find members who both agree, and disagree with you...

but just because they don't, does not make them naive, and if you post on a public board, you shouldn't expect any discussion to be "between you and me", unless you take it to PM.

You'll find that there are varied outlooks and opinions among the 3800 members here... they all have the right to voice them, just as you do. They also all have the right to be treated with respect, and not belittled because of their opinions, just as you do.

WharfRat said:
I get the impression that you're looking for a fight....

you will find members who both agree, and disagree with you...

but just because they don't, does not make them naive, and if you post on a public board, you shouldn't expect any discussion to be "between you and me", unless you take it to PM.

You'll find that there are varied outlooks and opinions among the 3800 members here... they all have the right to voice them, just as you do. They also all have the right to be treated with respect, and not belittled because of their opinions, just as you do.

WharfRat :allhail:

AMEN

JackHammer said:
When in doubt on a message board and no substance left to talk about...call someone a troll. You have obviously read message board 101 and you obviously need the support of others because you have no independent thought. Dont worry, they like you.

I flunked message board 101. Do you have the cliff notes?

Back
Top Bottom