Merged: Dolphins FLEXED to 4:15 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins FLEXED to 4:15

Can anyone the NFL distribution map for next week. The 501.com site is blocked here at work. Thanks

HORRIBLE FREAKING NEWS!!!! I've got tickets to the Pacers vs. Hornets at 7!!!! What the hell am I supposed to do?? I already paid for the freaking $125 tickets.

HORRIBLE FREAKING NEWS!!!! I've got tickets to the Pacers vs. Hornets at 7!!!! What the hell am I supposed to do?? I already paid for the freaking $125 tickets.
sell them on ebay, and get as much as u can for them, if u can only get lets say 85 back instead of 125 and thats ur best offer, its worth it bc this game is r biggest game since 2002 vs the pats on that infamous day.

Wow..come on now it's Basketball! I don't know how anyone can watch that tennis match and listen to three hours of squeaking sneakers anyways. Sucks about your $125 bucks though. Go Phins.

I haven't seen anyone mention the fact that if Jim Nantz and Phil Simms are calling the game, we can prepare ourselves for a huge "Favre spoogefest"...mainly from Nantz. I can't stand the guy.

Btw...I can easily see the Bills beating the Patriots especially after a big win like that in Denver. Remind me again how Cutler made the Pro Bowl?

4:15 start help me here?

i live in ohio by cleveland so they play pittsburgh at 1 is cbs having a double header than and do you think since its the "game of the week" they'll have it on here? please help im freaking out:foundout:

you will either get our game or Jax vs Baltimore

Which would you normally get Baltimore or NY game?

Unless you sometimes have two different games on CBS. I know a few times I would have two different games on the two CBS channels. So I'm assuming one will be Baltimore and the other Miami.

you will either get our game or Jax vs Baltimore

Which would you normally get Baltimore or NY game?

www.titantv.com

Check for yourself. I can't believe it but it looks like the Baltimore game is getting national coverage over the Miami game in the late game of the CBS double header. This is where the 506.com gets their information. I hope this changes by Wed or I'm going to the Bar again instead of watching at home.

why dont you guys just stream it from the internet... youll be able to find it no problem

This is why I go to a sport's bar every week so I don't have to worry about who the schmucks at the local affiliate station decide to put on the tube. It's wonderful hearing all the Denver Donkey radio/tv/news guys and fans here in Colorado losing their minds after they thought they had a playoff spot locked up about 3-4 weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom