Merged: Dolphins FLEXED to 4:15 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins FLEXED to 4:15

Phins- Jets Moved To 4:15...

...the league office just announced the change.:hi5::up::up::up::up:

I wonder if this helps are chances of watching it out here in california????

I was scouring the pats board and some of them are saying its rigged that this game got flexed and when they see that Baltimore is crushing the Jags that they will throw in the towel and that they will be screwed.

Man with 3 superbowls this decade, I've never seen fans whine more than patsie fans, out of all the teams in the league they have had it the best this past decade. It really is unbelievable.

The jets would never throw the game there is too much pride in this rivalry.

Will the NFL have a double header on both CBS and FOX for week 17?

They did it in 2006. Which station had the double header this week...week 16 Dec 21st?

Will the NFL have a double header on both CBS and FOX for week 17?

They did it in 2006. Which station had the double header this week...week 16 Dec 21st?

CBS had the double header this week.

I hope its on the 4 start because in Texas Dallas is playing on FOX which means whoever is moved to 4 on CBS I'll be watching haha

Now that the Miami game is moved to 4:15 pm instead of 1:00 it is great news for fin fans. If New England beats the Bills then the Jets will already know before our game that they are eliminated from the playoffs. So Miami might catch a break with the Jets not playing hard.

They will still play hard!! All they need to do is win and the jags to win and they make the wildcard!! Jags play at the same time we do so dont think the jets wont play hard!!

at least i can watch the game live here in the netherlands at 10pm.pff it will be a late one,cause i have to work a few hours later but if the win it will be with a happy face.hehe

Agreed, but we just want to get in anyway possible, and it's probably going to be easier if the Jets have nothing to play for. Not "easy" by any means as going on the road to beat a division rival never is, especially the Jets who we have struggled against, but easier.

Just win the game, period

So what are my chances of watching the phins out here in california????

Of Course FKA lives in Jax and was looking forward to being able to hang at the house and watch it....but of course they also flex the Jags. Looks like FKA is off to the Golden Corral to watch the game. What????? Does not the Golden Corral offer the ticket?

I'm glad the Jets have something to play for and I wanted them to win yesterday because I think Favre plays worse under pressure than he does if he's just out throwing the pigskin around.

Back
Top Bottom