Merged: Dolphins FLEXED to 4:15 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins FLEXED to 4:15

Beat the Jets when they are playing to win. The posts talking about being pissed off b/c the Jets will have something to play for is pansy talk.

Hopefully the Patriots will beat Buffalo at 1, and the Jets will get wind of this just in time to begin a now meaningless game for them. Against a team who has everything to play for with the Dolphins.

Great news

Now that the Miami game is moved to 4:15 pm instead of 1:00 it is great news for fin fans. If New England beats the Bills then the Jets will already know before our game that they are eliminated from the playoffs. So Miami might catch a break with the Jets not playing hard.

Beat the Jets when they are playing to win. The posts talking about being pissed off b/c the Jets will have something to play for is pansy talk.

Agreed, but we just want to get in anyway possible, and it's probably going to be easier if the Jets have nothing to play for. Not "easy" by any means as going on the road to beat a division rival never is, especially the Jets who we have struggled against, but easier.

Jets would want to spoil our playoffs hopes even if they aren't going to get in. The Jets will be ready for us. We had better get our heads on straight and be ready for a 60 minute fight at the Meadowlands

Are you sure that Orlando will get Jags?? I will be in the Orlando area next weekend, so I am very curous what will be showed. Wouldn't they show Miami just because it is such a meaningful game and Jacksonville is 2-3 hours away from Orlando? I'm shocked.

yes positive fins wont be on tv. when jags are on the road they are guaranteed to be on. as for fins game being meaningful , true but apparently nfl thinks the jags game is just as meaningful because they flexed it. its alll total bs.

This is terrible!!!!!!!! I wish the Jags would move.

theres about 5 jags fans in the daytona area. its crap crap crap. we should start a petition. nobody watches the jags unless they are force fed the game. cant wait until the day "youre los angeles jaguars"

theres about 5 jags fans in the daytona area. its crap crap crap. we should start a petition. nobody watches the jags unless they are force fed the game. cant wait until the day "youre los angeles jaguars"

:lol:

Gee I wonder if we needed the results of the Pats game to help motivate us the NFL would have moved the game to 4:00, I say no way in hell. But the NFL wants Brett to have every chance to win and be in the playoffs that they'll make sure he gets every advantage.

The NFL flexed the right games, allowing for the most possible drama to play out over the day. Don't sweat it. The Jets weren't laying down anyway, even if they were out. I know it may seem like they hate the Patriots more and would rather see us go in (if they were out), but you can't overestimate the Pennington factor. For those of you not in the NY/NJ/CT area, it is being discussed everywhere by everyone who follows sports. They will be going all out regardless to try to avoid that embarrassment. The thing is, if we get any type of lead the crowd will turn on the Jets in a second because they abslutely hate every aspect of their team today.

We have to go to our personal house of horrors and win. And really, with the way this season has gone down, it shouldn't be any other way right?

Back
Top Bottom