Merged: Dolphins FLEXED to 4:15 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins FLEXED to 4:15

no if the pats win at 1 it doesnt matter what the jets do becuase the pats will get the wildcard spot over the jets if the ravens lose

Pats win the division if the Ravens lose and Jets win . . . Jets take the wildcard in that scenario.

What a shame for us. We have no choice but to win again in our house of horrors. Fireman Ed is going to have his Mangidiots whipped up into a frenzy.

Its really simple, IF WE LOSE AND THE PATS WIN THEY WIN THE DIVISION NO MATTER WHAT THE RAVENS AND JAGS DO!!!

IF THE PATS WIN AND THE JETS WIN THEN THE JAGS HAVE TO WIN FOR THE JETS TO GET THE WILDCARD!!!

SO, BOTTOM LINE IS WE LOSE THEN THE PATS WIN THE DIVISION!!! GO PHINS!!

The NFL isn't dumb, they flexed that Ravens/Jags game . . . so that means the Jets would still play for the wildcard if New England wins . . . or play for the division if New England lost.

This game will NOT be meaningless at all. Jets still will be playing for a playoff spot, so we would actually be rooting for the Ravens HARD so they get up early and the Jets know that . . . tho I'm sure they wont sure the score at the Meadowlands.

Ah, the Bob Kraft influence. :shakeno:

why is everyone so adamant about needing the Jets to lay down for us to win...

we are a good team, we can beat a Jets team thats playing their hearts out, and i want to win that way, i want to earn a spot, i want to go into the playoffs with that swagger and confidence that we can beat anyone...

who gives a **** if the Jets are out at tha point or not, lets go into the Meadowlands and stomp the damn Jests

why is everyone so adamant about needing the Jets to lay down for us to win...

we are a good team, we can beat a Jets team thats playing their hearts out, and i want to win that way, i want to earn a spot, i want to go into the playoffs with that swagger and confidence that we can beat anyone...

who gives a **** if the Jets are out at tha point or not, lets go into the Meadowlands and stomp the damn Jests

Totally agree, now i am pumped!!!!!:hi5:

So the Jets screwed themselves by losing yesterday. Now they have to win and still hope that the Pats or Ravens lose. So they are not in control anymore. The only teams in control are the Dolphins and Ravens. And what's funny is that if they both win, then they play first in the playoffs IN MIAMI!!

Bingo . . . and that is the reason why those 2 teams got flexed . . . because they are the only 2 teams in the AFC playoff race that CONTROL their own destiny . . . and the Chargers/Broncos got flexed to Primetime because it is winner is in, loser is out.

The NFL got it right . . . even tho it helps the Jets that the Ravens play at the same time . . . but who knows . . . maybe Buffalo upsets the Patsies and our game is actually for the division anyways (winner in/loser out scenario)

So the Jets screwed themselves by losing yesterday. Now they have to win and still hope that the Pats or Ravens lose. So they are not in control anymore. The only teams in control are the Dolphins and Ravens. And what's funny is that if they both win, then they play first in the playoffs IN MIAMI!!

Exactly right!! How funny is that!!!:up:

Great now we in Orlando dont get its because of the damn Jags

Are you sure that Orlando will get Jags?? I will be in the Orlando area next weekend, so I am very curous what will be showed. Wouldn't they show Miami just because it is such a meaningful game and Jacksonville is 2-3 hours away from Orlando? I'm shocked.

Jets can still get in with a win and a Jags win. And unfortunatley the Jags and Balt play at 4 as well!!

Yeah, I just checked the standings and this is correct. Even if the Patriots win, the Jets could still get the #6 seed with a win and a Ravens loss (Jets would have the better conference record at 8-4 to the Ravens 7-5). Jets are going to have something to play for no matter what! But I still like our odds, I think chad is pumped and (hopefully) focused.

Back
Top Bottom