Merged: Dolphins make 2-year offer Harrington./ Joey Harrington Threads | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins make 2-year offer Harrington./ Joey Harrington Threads

postermaster said:
Since Marino left, our priority has been to seek a great talented QB for a STARTER, now that we've got Daunte as a starter, we're looking for a backup QB to be his substitute for 2 or 3 games, who cares for those 2 or 3 games with a bad substitute, we dont have to give a lot of importance to it, its not an entire season and its just a possibility that he could miss 2 or 3 games, I mean who cares Brock Berlin, Cleo Lemon or even Nick Saban could play those games and in the worst of the cases that we lost 3, we could get to playoffs later with Daunte playing...

So what I mean, is not to give such importance as we're giving to it, there are other positions to improve than QB...

Fiedler, Frerotte, Rosenfels even A.J. Feleey could have played an entire season as STARTING QB's and now that our backup (Harrington, Collins or Maddox) might be better than all those "starters" we are worrying about it...
so if we start the season 1-2 or 0-3 or0-2 or what ever it dosent matter to you? it does me last year we fell short one game. those 2-3 games mean alot especially in football. i dont want to spend 2 mil on a backup qb either but if thats what it takes to win and stay in contention no matter what happens than well welcome joey harrington. if he sucks those starts then something needs to be done! but i think joey will win us games and be good in this saban/mularkey system as a prime backup. dolphins in 06' @ home!

give it up dude

we have only lost 1 guy from the OL and we signed his replacement

we have no backup QB's

what can't you understand about that?

FemaleFinFan said:
Yes you did. Look at the title to your thread.:lol:

No, I didn't there clearly says "A LOT" not "Don't Give At All" importance, please read because I'm posting 2 times each post...

FemaleFinFan said:
I've heard many conflicting reports as to when Culpepper will be able to start. I've heard October, November, or even December. 2-3 games or 2-3 months. Either way its still alot of momentum to give up when it appears the starting qb may not be ready to start at the beggining of the season.

My only concern with Harrington is not if he does poorly, but what if he does really well? Then there may be another QB contraversey in Miami.....

Of all the problems to have this one would be my choice!!

someone from Mexico is trying to get us on semantics

only on Finheaven

postermaster said:
No, I didn't there clearly says "A LOT" not "Don't Give At All" importance, please read because I'm posting 2 times each post...

So on a scale of 1-10, how much is not "a lot" of importance, assuming no importance is 0.

it means that he contradicted himself in the face of being shown the truth

Don't give a lot of importance to what people name their threads I guess...

Back
Top Bottom