Merged: Dolphins make 2-year offer Harrington./ Joey Harrington Threads | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Dolphins make 2-year offer Harrington./ Joey Harrington Threads

This thread is a wonderful idea. Let's just lose the first three games by forfiet and that way no one gets injured either. And in Culpepper isn't ready then, we can just keep tanking games until he is ready....duh. We need a back-up who can play as many games as is necessary. Hopefully, the back-up with get zero snaps this year but he could start 8 games or so too.

culpepper2chambers said:
:shakeno: yeah ur right we should start cleo if culpepper cant make it:shakeno:

No, thats not the point, we are going to get a good backup QB such as Harrington, Collins or Maddox thats a FACT, nothing can change it, the poin is that we should give more importance to other spots...

Hasta said:
This thread is a wonderful idea. Let's just lose the first three games by forfiet and that way no one gets injured either. And in Culpepper isn't ready then, we can just keep tanking games until he is ready....duh. We need a back-up who can play as many games as is necessary. Hopefully, the back-up with get zero snaps this year but he could start 8 games or so too.

No, thats not the point, we are going to get a good backup QB such as Harrington, Collins or Maddox thats a FACT, nothing can change it, the poin is that we should give more importance to other spots...

You should have a sit down with Nick and discuss this philosophy of yours. I bet he'd be all ears and very receptive.:rolleyes:

popularwar said:
Ray Lucas cost us the 2002 season. A back up is important.

I didn't say it wasn't important I just said that there are other more important spots to fill than QB such as secondary or O-line hat we aren't talking much about it because everyone is talking about who might be our "backup QB"...

HOW MANY TIMES WILL I NEED TO POST THE SAME POSTS???

postermaster said:
I didn't say it wasn't important I just said that there are other more important spots to fill than QB such as secondary or O-line hat we aren't talking much about it because everyone is talking about who might be our "backup QB"...

HOW MANY TIMES WILL I NEED TO POST THE SAME POSTS???

Yes you did. Look at the title to your thread.:lol:

I just said that there are other more important spots to fill than QB such as secondary or O-line

we signed 3 db's and a LT

and we will probably take a CB or safety on the first day of the draft

you are fretting over nothing

super_slash said:
we signed 3 db's and a LT

and we will probably take a CB or safety on the first day of the draft

you are fretting over nothing

probability is not a fact and one OT its not all the O-line

Back
Top Bottom