MERGED: Dolphin's Rumored OffSeason Plan. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Dolphin's Rumored OffSeason Plan.

I think it's pretty stupid to blame Ross for any of this, for 3 reasons..

#1) Everyone and their mother already knew Miami needed receivers.

#2) Just over a month ago Jeff Ireland went in front of millions of people on Hard Knocks and told everyone that all we have is #3 #4 and #5 receivers on the roster

#3) Everyone and their mother already knew Miami needed receivers.

That would depend on whether he stated that he was speaking in confidence to them. If he did then he gave them a level of trust that they clearly are not capable of handling.

NO 100 employees on earth are capable of keeping a secret except by threat of execution or Leavenworth, lol Even then there are still leaks . . .

NO 100 employees on earth are capable of keeping a secret except by threat of execution or Leavenworth, lol Even then there are still leaks . . .
Well I'm an employee that can keep a secret without being threatened so I guess I'm different.

I'm giving Ireland one last chance to get this right. We have a solid nucleus but we still need more playmakers. Ireland will have close to $10-$20 millon left in cap space after re-signing our own free agents and were loaded with draft picks so he has the ammunition. If he gives me bowe, wallace, jennings, or a couple studs out of the draft I will be happy. We still need a seem threat TE, another pass rusher, a boundary corner so we can put marshall back at the nickel where he belongs, and we need an upgrade at FS.

Just out of curiosity, what exactly are you planning on doing after that, if it doesn't pan out?

I'm a fan of either Greg Jennings or Dwayne Bowe. Jennings may be discounted due to an injury history, and that's a player I'm willing to take a gamble on

We need a better CB#2 opposite Sean Smith as well.

Back
Top Bottom