Merged: ESPN power rankings | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: ESPN power rankings

I think its hilarious how they put the Cowboys & Panthers ahead of us. If the team has a worse record and we beat them, im pretty sure thats grounds for jumping them in the rankings. And the Cowboys? That team could easily be 0-3 right now if it werent for the suspension of Antonio Gates and a late comeback against the lowly 49ers (who dropped 31 points on them). Putting them at 13 is a nothing short of laughable. We should also be a lot closer to Denver considering we slaughtered them and share the same 2-1 record.

I don't really care where they rank us. Think about this though. Most everyone had us second to last or last going into the season. The fact that after three weeks we are in the teens speaks volumes about how good a coach Saban is. If we beat the Bills and Bucs, you will start to see the press go nuts over Miami.

I still dont understand how the 1-2 Panthers and 2-1 Broncos are above us.. oh well.

Why is Carolina in front of us? Why is San Diego in front of us? Why is Denver in front of us?

And how can Minnesota be 1 spot behind us?

:lol:

SkapePhin said:
I still dont understand how the 1-2 Panthers and 2-1 Broncos are above us.. oh well.

I'll give them the Broncos being higher only because their expectations are higher and they have two significant divisional wins. But there's just no reason they should be 9 spots ahead of us. And the panthers.....thats self-explanatory.

I think more than anything it's ESPN in general they don't really examine the ebb and flow of each game. They just look at stats, and statistically we probably are middle of the road.

As if I care. really, I care only to feed off the BS.

Has anyone seen the Power Rankings for any of the other sites?

No offense to the poster but who gives a crap!!! These are not some computer generated math equation. They are from some fat chicken wing eating hack!!!! These are the same Hacks that had us all upset in the off season because they said the dolphins wouldnt win 4 games this year. God! I hate these things these guys at espn ect. All think their opinion is the truth.

How in the world do those fools over at ESPN justify this?! The Panthers are 1-2, just got beat by the Dolphins, and are #14. The Dolphins are 2-1, just beat the Panthers, and are #18. This is just blatant favortism. Granted, these power rankings don't mean jack, and I hope we continue to be underdogs; however, it just shows the lack of respect over at ESPN.

Back
Top Bottom