Merged: ESPN power rankings | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: ESPN power rankings

How can the Panthers be rated higher than we are after we just beat them?

Makes no sense to me.

[S][T][O][R][M] said:
Yea, well, you know what they say about the media ... you can fill volumes on what they "mis-report".

Here in Miami, I often wonder about how the local TV stations find these bums/bimbos.

For instance, WPLG (Channel 10) Miami has a bimbo reporting the weather and sports ... and here's a rundown on what she said yesterday in the morning ...

"Now, let's see what hurricane Rita is doing" .... ummm, I thought Rita no longer existed, and at that time, just a low pressure system.

Again, last night on channel 10's "Sports Jam Live" ...

"The KC Chiefs and the Denver Broncos usually like to play each other a lot" ...

Ummmm .... yep, they're in the same division ... ya think ???

And again, she said ... "the team that scores the most points usually wins the game"

I e-mailed her and channel 10 to thank them both for the heads up.

A bigger tits-up is when the ESPN (Channel 10 WPLG :0wned: ) Phi-Beta-Cappas (who never even touched a football) comment on Moday morning QB. You wanna laugh, just listen to the idiotic things they say about Miami ... they got nothing on Jimmy boy Romy, let me tell you.

BTW ... Disney owns WPLG which of coarse owns ESPN

SO .... now you know where the fruit cakes stand.

OH yea ... the Buffaloo Jillies WILL BE :0wned:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Disney owns ABC I think, not WPLG the local ABC station specifically, The weather lady is just stupid, and I dont kno wwhay someone would say something as stupid as what they said last night on sportsjam live. I think this isnt as big of a conspiracy as you say.

As for the ranking 18 is fine by me, I really dont care what those guys think.

Back
Top Bottom