Merged: Five Point Stance / Mike and Mike ESPN radio | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Five Point Stance / Mike and Mike ESPN radio

i love hearing all these people say miami is a top 5 or a super bowl contender i mean i kinda liked going into the season last year looking at it like we werent goin anywere and it sucks whenu have high hopes and u dont go anywere like the jets last year but heres what im going to do since the dolpins are 20-1 to win the superbowl im goin to throw down $200 on them to win so if they do make it that could go towards my money to throw down for superbowl tickets in miami next year

Mike Greenberg also just picked MIAMI/DALLAS for the 2007 superbowl. I emailed them right away thankin him for jinxing us, He is a JET fan...

There's no way we get Brett Favre. Did you see his interview? It isn't just about Green Bay, it's about his desire and will to play football. He has doubta, mentally. That equals not good.T.O., well who knows. None of us do. So does that mean that if we dont get Favre and/or T.O., we arent chosen to make a SB run? Hmmmm

TPD1479 said:
Mike Greenberg also just picked MIAMI/DALLAS for the 2007 superbowl. I emailed them right away thankin him for jinxing us, He is a JET fan...

I assume yours was the email Greeny then spoke about on the air. very cool.

I seriously doubt we go to the SB, mostly because we just won't get a better QB this season.

I absolutely love Mike and Mike. But they are really swinging and missing on this scenario. This is pure speculation on their part - nothing grounded in facts.

Neither player is coming here next season.

As for jinxing us, that rat *******!

I love how these guys on the radio can basically say whatever they want to say, and then just claim that they heard it somewhere.

All they are doing is purposefully shocking listeners and trying to get them to call in so that they get people to listen to them. You know where he "heard" that Favre will be our quarterback? Probably the bathroom attendant at the last restaurant he ate in.

Another thing that the Mike's mentioned was that the Jets would be looking to draft Cutler. Not at the #4 spot,but that they would try to trade down and still land him.

Strange dream

clear.gif

good pic lol

I think we are 2 years away from AFC East Champs. Then another year away from the Super Bowl, remember a 5 year plan.

Finsfan79 said:
good pic lol

I think we are 2 years away from AFC East Champs. Then another year away from the Super Bowl, remember a 5 year plan.

Thats VERY pessamistic..considering we will only get better and we were 9-7

Al13 said:
brett favre has said, its green bay or playing with the kids in the yard

Good. The guy cant do it anymore. That would be HORRIBLE if he came here. Why would we want a guy that is gonna hurt more than help the team.

It's true that the Eagles would eventually cut T.O. if no one trades for him.......BUT, if you decide that T.O. is a fit for your team (which is the biggest hurdle in this whole thing), why wouldn't you trade a mid-round pick for him to ensure that you get him. Despite what many, including myself thought, there is a decent market for him and if it meant even a 4th round pick to ensure that you get someone with that much talent....then you do it.

Again, this is assuming that you've already decided that you will accept the RISK that comes with T.O.....at that point, a mid-round pick for him is a bargain.

PerfectFinz72 said:
Good. The guy cant do it anymore. That would be HORRIBLE if he came here. Why would we want a guy that is gonna hurt more than help the team.

Agree 100%. We'd be better off with the blonde. At least she could probably scramble...

...me some eggs in the morning...ZING

armyfinfan said:
Everyone knows T.O. will be cut by the Eagles, so why would a team trade for him?

I thought about this myself...if we're smart we'll wait...the only reason i would see a team trading for TO would be because theyd be scared that hed have to go through the waiver wire first....so theyd be losing out on the chance to sign him...

but then again that is TO...he has cried in the past about what team he wants to go to....but if he does that again....then no one will take a chance on him....not even us....so he's stuck

Back
Top Bottom