Merged: Five Point Stance / Mike and Mike ESPN radio | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Five Point Stance / Mike and Mike ESPN radio

I don't think we're going to get Owens. The Broncos will probably put forth a bigger / better offer than we will, and that will be the deciding factor IMO...

As for the 2007 Super Bowl, we'll be close, but I don't think we'll make it that far. 2008 would be a safer bet...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I think it's good that alot of people are starting to take notice of the fins. I think it could help in attracting top free agents to sign with Miami. Lets face it if you are a top free agent would you rather play for the Jets or the Fins.

Well if this story has any merit, I guess TO will get his wish of playing with Favre, and we'll have an instantaneous vocal leader on offense (Favre) as well as a guy who can help keep TO under control and groom our young QB of the future.

Frerotte is a good QB beleive it or not, he's not the best for sure but he can post 300 yard, multiple TD games. if the rest of the team is there Frerotte can win us a superbowl. anybody can be good if you have Chambers, possibly T.O., McMichael and Brown

Dolfansal said:
They just made their predictions for next season and Greenberg picked Miami and Dallas for the Super bowl.

I love it. We are finally getting respect.

Don't be too happy because every team Greene roots for fails!EX. JETS, he also wanted the steelers to win so he picked the seahawks to win that game! Greene is like the Madden cover jinx.

Mike and Mike: Greeny picks Dolphins

I heard Greenberg pick the Dolphins and Cowboys for the 2007 Super Bowl on this morning's show. Interesting because Greeny is a huge Jets fan and despises the Fins. He added his opinion that Saban is the next great NFL coach and that he loves what Nick is doing with the Dolphins. We're back on the radar!
:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom