Merged: Friday night on ESPN2...... / Quick Announcement | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Friday night on ESPN2...... / Quick Announcement

Baz

Ephemeral
Reaction score
Friday night on ESPN2......

......The game between UNM and Colorado State will be on. Just letting you all know in case you want to see my Lobos tear the head off the Rams......

Re: Friday night on ESPN2......

Originally posted by Bazinet37
......The game between UNM and Colorado State will be on. Just letting you all know in case you want to see my Lobos tear the head off the Rams......
Cool, it's been a couple weeks since a good Friday night game has been on. Good luck with your team, give 'em hell.:evil:

Trust me, our whole team is pumped after our loss to UNLV last week, especially since that was a game we should have easily won......

Bradlee Van Pelt & Marcus Houston will be way too much for New Mexico to handle.

:rolleyes:

Just like J.R. Tolver and Lon Sheriff were to much for us last season......

Hey Josh have you been getting much playing time on defense this year?

Also Van Pelt is one tough dude to stop. He seems to be as tough as his dad was(considering his dad was a multi-time all-pro linebacker).
Actually it might be nice if the Dolphins would be able to draft him next year.

I've been getting a decent amount of time. Not as much as I'd like, but most people say that, right? I come in on when the offense plays with extra WRs, occasionally in the base D, and I play almost every special teams snap. You don't have to tell us twice about Van Pelt. Our whole team has a lot od respect for that guy......

:rolleyes:

Just like J.R. Tolver and Lon Sheriff were to much for us last season......

What happened that day??

Re: Friday night on ESPN2......

i think i might get home for that one.
there are only 3 of us that work nights, one guy is kinda pissed off because the day shift is not doing any of the bigger, heavier jobs, so he told me he's not coming in.
the other guy said he's going home if the big jobs we were doing are still there. said he was gonna call his dad to come get him.since you can't work by yourself, i told him don't worry about a call, i might as well drive you home!:rolleyes:

Quick announcement......

Mods, if you all could sticky this for the afternoon, that would be much appreciated. I have a similar one in the College football forum, but most people don't visit there.

I just wanted to let you guy know that my UNM Lobos will be playing Colorado State tonight on ESPN2. We don't get too much
national exposure, so this is a great opportunity for people who have never seen us play before to catch a game. If you all watch it, I'm number 37......

KICK A$$!!

I'll be tuned in for sure! Can't wait to "evaluate" your play tomorrow. ;)

Safety right?

WOW that's awesome. What time is the game on. I work until 11:15 but hopefully I can catch some of it.

Back
Top Bottom