Merged: Friday night on ESPN2...... / Quick Announcement | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Friday night on ESPN2...... / Quick Announcement

WOOOO HOOOO, he did awesome!! I have been watching for him to get in on D...haven't seen him in yet, but that fumble recovery was great.

Good job Josh!!

Hey that's "Firestarter" in the background!

Bring New Mexico's sound man to Miami!

Hey Josh I have been noticing that your team's kickoffs are really short and ugly looking. Have the coaches given any thoughts of letting the girl on your team do the kickoffs?

Colorado State-

I don't think I've seen so many white guys on one team in about 25 years.

Originally posted by mf52dolphin
Hey Josh I have been noticing that your team's kickoffs are really short and ugly looking. Have the coaches given any thoughts of letting the girl on your team do the kickoffs?

I like them short. I can get to the returner quicker........:D

What a game! I hate nailbiters like that. I really don't, they are better games, but I hate having to sit through them. I'm a little upset I didn't get on the field as much as I would've like to. The coaches said they needed their "fastest" players against Van Pelt......:rolleyes:

Check into the Don Beebe (former Bills WR) "school of speed". He said recently that he can turn a 4.7 into a 4.5 with technique.

mike golic was absolutely in love with your running back, moore(?). he has some nice, but subtle moves. your team looks good. if only the phins could win those tough games....lol

it's cool to be associated with someone famous.....lol. good game.

Back
Top Bottom