Merged: Friday night on ESPN2...... / Quick Announcement | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Friday night on ESPN2...... / Quick Announcement

You going to be at the game, Vegas? If you were to choose a game to drive down for, this would be it I think......

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Bazinet37
You going to be at the game? If you were to choose a game to drive down for, this would be it......

This is the game I wanted to go to, but my schedule is all screwed up. I tried to get out of some plans, but the wife didn't want any part of "I have to watch the Lobos beat the crap outta the Rams." I hate compromising, but what can I do? I guess I will record it.

Anyway, good luck. You guys deserve some national attention.

Here......

http://golobos.ocsn.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/bazinet_josh00.html

If I knew how to make it a link, I'd do it. Thats the address to my bio from the UNM Atheltic department......

That's pretty cool. It's fun to put faces to the names on the board. Dude, you would kick my a$$ in the weight room. Granted, I'm not a football player, and I've only been lifting on and off for two years.

You'd learn to love the Bills, I'd go out and get a nice Red White and Blue Bills Jersey with Bazinet on the back!

Re: Quick announcement......

Mods, if you all could sticky this for the afternoon, that would be much appreciated. I have a similar one in the College football forum, but most people don't visit there.

I just wanted to let you guy know that my UNM Lobos will be playing Colorado State tonight on ESPN2. We don't get too much
national exposure, so this is a great opportunity for people who have never seen us play before to catch a game. If you all watch it, I'm number 37......

Kick some azz Baz, I'll be pulling for you and your team!

Go Lobos!

Oliver...

Bazinet, I'm down south in Carlsbad NM, big Lobo fans. Kick some Ram @$$!!!!

Go get em Baz!!

I will be watching and rooting. ;)

Peace.

Gram

My bad, I forgot to post the time. Its at 7 local Mountain time. So at 6 on the weat coast, and at 9 on the east coast......

cool! i get home around 10 so i can check it out. good luck!

Man, that Josh Bazinet sounds like a quality player!!!

BAZINET WITH THE FUMBLE RECOVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME! NICE JOB MAN

Back
Top Bottom