Merged: Friday night on ESPN2...... / Quick Announcement | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Friday night on ESPN2...... / Quick Announcement

My bad, I forgot to post the time. Its at 7 local Mountain time. So at 6 on the weat coast, and at 9 on the east coast......

I'll be on in a lot of multiple reciever sets, and maybe in the base D. I'll definately be in on every special teams play......

I'll be sure to jam with the cheerleaders. I just hope I survive the encounter with my girlfriend afterwards......:couch:

Bazinet37............

I'll defininitely watch the game as well. It should be an interesting game. What year are you, size, weight, bench press, etc.?:cool:

Re: Bazinet37............

Originally posted by aqua&orange54
I'll defininitely watch the game as well. It should be an interesting game. What year are you, size, weight, bench press, etc.?:cool:

Whatever he answers, add 1 to every category and that's me. :D :jk:

Go get 'em, Tiger!! If I'm home, I'll definitely watch!!

Sweet! Smile for the cameras after you pop those punks on their crossing patterns!

Are you any good? Just asking, because maybe the Bills can grab you in the draft in 2 years. Wouldn't that be great!

LMAO. I don't know what I'd do if I was ever drafted by the Bills. I'd probably play my heart out for them, but wouldn't that be a twist of fate......

Re: Bazinet37............

Originally posted by aqua&orange54

Give me a sec and I'll try to find a link to it......

Sweet, kick some Ram a$$ on National TV.

GO LOBOS!!!
GO DOLPHINS!!!

Back
Top Bottom