Merged: Got some info on the Ricky Mess...UPDATED. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Got some info on the Ricky Mess...UPDATED.

Thanks 126. Very good stuff...wierd though (Ricky stuff). Faulk would be quite nice aye? I'm familiar with the Vikes guys, but not Fargas and Suggs not since his VT days.
Thanks again for taking the time to get this and type it all out.

If you are full of crap then your real good at it! I believe that is some serious stuff homeboy and it sounds like were finally pissed off at this offseason and about to play hard ball.FINALLY

Wow that's a bunch of stuff we've heard parts of ,but with a lot more behind the scenes input. Very interesting post. Faulk is a good back but can he carry it up the middle like they want?

Excellent info, it makes a lot of sense. I can picture the phone call with Wanny and Ricky, and can see Wanny getting out of control. He's a lame duck, better yet, they are both lame ducks.

Ricky is a little too emotional for me, he's kind of like a woman.

Up the middle,around the sides,on the roof! Anywhere you want it that man can carry it!

You can tell he's been hanging around Jim Brown too much.
Ricky was upset at one thing in the off-season....he felt that the Team treated Jamie Nails badly and had told a joke at one of his functions that was a little racially tinged that upset the Front Office. The remark was something to the affect that you are only good to the NFL if you are big black and mean....but Big, black and hurt is worthless. He then remarked that the Dolphins took Jamie Nails out back and shot him......He got a jeer from the crowd that day attending his benefit.

finleyfinton said:
great post....
how accurate is the source?

Same guy that gave me the Dan Marino story that posted here....3 weeks before it happened....also the same guy that gave me the story on the whole GM search being a sham and that Spielman was going to be the man. A week before it happened.

wait im lost. Can someone plz re-post the news. Ethir tht or can u send me a PM section?

Faulk is getting up in the years and is becoming much more injury prone. IF I was a fin fan (that was hard to say) I would want either one of the RBs from the Vikings.

Faulk is done as an elite back. He's got one, maybe decent years left, tops. He never plays a full season anymore. No way we should trade Ogun for him.

FinFan24 said:
wait im lost. Can someone plz re-post the news. Ethir tht or can u send me a PM section?

It has it's own thread.......

MODS....please merge......it was my mistake ....I posted it twice.

I tell you what Suggs or Smith would be like never losing a prime back with the exception of the punishing he gives defenses!

Back
Top Bottom