Merged: Got some info on the Ricky Mess...UPDATED. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Got some info on the Ricky Mess...UPDATED.

Onterrio Smith, averaged like 5.4 a carry. needs work with his hands catching the ball, but if we get him by the end of the week, then we can get it going now....

LIQUID24 said:
Scroll down the first page. It's a long post, you can't miss it.

The first page of this post or the first page of the forum? I'm not seeing a section126 post on either one. Can you link me possibly

I could go for Smith or Bennett but i dont know about giving up Ogun for that. I think it would be in our best interest to wait and see what someone else is willing to give us. Let them come to us cus we have a guy in Ogun but i seriously doubt that Ogun is gone. I think we should keep Ogun and wait. sign Chambers and keep this team toghether with some good news. The RB will fall into our laps next year.

Ricky was upset at one thing in the off-season....he felt that the Team treated Jamie Nails badly and had told a joke at one of his functions that was a little racially tinged that upset the Front Office. The remark was something to the affect that you are only good to the NFL if you are big black and mean....but Big, black and hurt is worthless. He then remarked that the Dolphins took Jamie Nails out back and shot him......He got a jeer from the crowd that day attending his benefit

"He got a jeer from the crowd".......

The truth usually does hurt.

ZOD said:
"He got a jeer from the crowd".......

The truth usually does hurt.
And there is his reason to say the fans turned on him.

How convenient.

I think after everything that has happend we need to focus on life after RW, Travis Minor and Leonard Henry I think are both good options for us this month. As a matter of fact keeping up with the Finz all offseason long I have heard nothing but great and promising things about Henry, and we all know that Minor is a work horse, that will surprise lots of people given the chance. We need to sign O-gun to keep other teaqms qb's from makin many passes and sign Chambers to a long-term deal. Next year when Feeley has had a season under his belt and we have a starting RB in either, Henry, Minor, or lets say Edge, then we will be hard to beat. don't forget all the teams we face this year are going to underestimate us now, so that could work to our advantage if Minor or Henry turn out to be a huge steal. Now according to things I hear, Minor is faster then RW. I have also heard that he has gained about 10-15lbs this offseason and is now a bigger back. That being said, with his speed and a lil bit more size he is going to shock some people. Not to mention between him and Henry they are both under 26 years old so they could be great for years to come. Lets go with what we got, sign what we need and kick some @ss this season.:yell:

Drfletcherdc said:
Why does everyone want to trade Wale? He is a class act, very level headed, the type of character that we need on our team. Minor is just as good as all the rest of the rb everyone would talk about. One exception: E James wants to come home and he is the only one Wale should be traded for.

I don't even think Edge is equal value for ogun. IMO Edge is worth a 3rd rounder this year or a 2nd next year. IMO equal value for Ogun is Alexander, Bennett, or McAllister or somebody along those lines. These fools talkin bout ogun for o. smith, l. johnson, or a-train are out their damn minds.

Phishstix said:
I don't even think Edge is equal value for ogun. IMO Edge is worth a 3rd rounder this year or a 2nd next year. IMO equal value for Ogun is Alexander, Bennett, or McAllister or somebody along those lines. These fools talkin bout ogun for o. smith, l. johnson, or a-train are out their damn minds.

Remember that we are dealing in the Desperate Dolphins era for now....any trade we do we will get raped.

According to Fat Hank:

Ricky shaved his head because he received a 3 million dollar endorsement deal from GILLETE.

Lee Suggs, if we could possibly get him, would be a very good running back to acquire. This guy is basically a top sleeper running back if William Green can't play or is ineffective, and emerged last year as a guy who could get the job done. Let's look at his 2003 stats:

Lee Suggs - Cleveland Browns

Height: 6-0
Weight: 210

Attempts: 56
Yards: 289
Average: 5.2
Long: 78
TD: 2

He played in seven games in 2003, and had solid performances in just about all of them. Suggs can become a top 20 RB in the NFL without a doubt. I'd give up a 3rd-4th round pick for him. Maybe.

Phinz4Life said:
Lee Suggs, if we could possibly get him, would be a very good running back to acquire. This guy is basically a top sleeper running back if William Green can't play or is ineffective, and emerged last year as a guy who could get the job done. Let's look at his 2003 stats:

Lee Suggs - Cleveland Browns

Height: 6-0
Weight: 210

Attempts: 56
Yards: 289
Average: 5.2
Long: 78
TD: 2

He played in seven games in 2003, and had solid performances in just about all of them. Suggs can become a top 20 RB in the NFL without a doubt. I'd give up a 3rd-4th round pick for him. Maybe.
Uhmmm, he got 186 or so of them on 26 carries the last game. How do you figure he had solid performances in the other 6 he played in?

Back
Top Bottom