Merged: I think i saw a future QB for the Dolphins Saturday/Future QB... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: I think i saw a future QB for the Dolphins Saturday/Future QB...

Deez Nutz said:
I know what I'm about to say is giong to make a lot of Dolphins fans mad, because everyone wants an answer to the QB problem now, but I honestly don't think that the Dolphins future quarterback is in this draft (unless he comes out early. Which I don't think he'll do). What I think the Dolphins should do, and I've been saying this for a while, is sign Drew Brees or someone like him for a few years, and in a year or 2, depending on when he comes out, draft Matt Jones from Arkansas. There are a lot of young quarterback's in this league, so he should drop pretty far if the Dolphins have a low pick. I don't know how far though. They may have to trade up, but I think he's worth it.

you just rehashed the last 5 years in dolphin land. Interim QB while we "wait" for a stud to draft. Problem is you don't get to draft a stud QB unless you've got a high pick. You have to lost a lot to get a high pick. That's why you pick the man when you have the shot instead of hoping that you have a bust season when Jones comes out.

Back
Top Bottom