MERGED:Ireland’s, Fins’ arrogance unacceptable, Mike Silver rips Ireland and the Fins | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:Ireland’s, Fins’ arrogance unacceptable, Mike Silver rips Ireland and the Fins

So by your logic, Ireland should have called him a stupid nword to gauge how he would react. This makes no sense and it is not his job to do that.
So if u suspect a person is menatally weak any question is fair game so u can test him, thats downright silly

It is his job to make sure that the front office drafts a first rounder that could deal with the pressure and is worth the money. Whatever you obviously have your point of view and I have mine. This is stupid fake outrage story and I tired of talking about it . Peace.

What's the likelihood that some of these unctuous, self-righteous defenders of the honor and sanctity of Dez's mom,would be screaming holy hell should a crack dealing user and convicted felon actually move their families next door to them?

Well thats pretty immaterial to the discussion. whats funny is that universally most fans of other teams acknowledge that what ireland did was wrong but of course to miami fans the FO can do no wrong. if a person was not a sex offender and was no longer breaking the law, there is not much I could do about it if they moved next door. if they are currently law abiding my only choice would be to move if I did not like it.

It is his job to make sure that the front office drafts a first rounder that could deal with the pressure and is worth the money. Whatever you obviously have your point of view and I have mine. This is stupid fake outrage story and I tired of talking about it . Peace.

its not fake outrage its what is appropriate to ask and that is not a legitimate question to ask. what's really silly is that Ireland has admitted it was a mistake but some fans of the team cannot.

If you're campaigning for juvenile mayor of Sillytown, you're running an effective campaign!
I am not concerned about how anyone feels about my posts. If you check my post going back months you will find that I have never had any respect for this man. My only regret is that he never managed to prove me wrong. And trust me this will not be the last of his screwups. I am campaigning to get this classless piece of crap out of the Dolphin Organization and bring some long lost class back to it.

I am not concerned about how anyone feels about my posts. If you check my post going back months you will find that I have never had any respect for this man. My only regret is that he never managed to prove me wrong. And trust me this will not be the last of his screwups. I am campaigning to get this classless piece of crap out of the Dolphin Organization and bring some long lost class back to it.

Yeah, good luck with that.

Some times I marvel at how incredibly prejudiced the NFL is and how they get away with this constant law breaking.

I am a GM of a business and I can asure you I could never get away with asking a applicant if his/her mother was a prostitute NEVER!

I would be fired by my employer so quick to save them from a law suite that I wouldnt know what happened, and I feel there is going to be some consequence for Ireland, perhaps even termination.

I think the NFL is becoming a joke not so much with its game but the people that are involved with the game after watching 3 days and countless gaga from ex-players & wanna be GM's I just found myself numb with interest.

The fact is football is a simple game of blocking/tackling, execution & desire no more no less than alomost any other sport.

The NFL's constant portrayal of its game as "bigger than life" and the men of the game are on some level men on par with great historical leaders like Churchill, McCarthur or Patton is puke inducing, they coach football period!

Any way, Ireland & Parcells as his superior should be riddiculed and critized.

Only got to read the 1st page but I am very a happy we didn't draft this loser. He will bust in Dallas. I can't imagine him being successful with a report like this already coming out in the media. Thank you Parcells and co. for not drafting him.

Well thats pretty immaterial to the discussion. whats funny is that universally most fans of other teams acknowledge that what ireland did was wrong but of course to miami fans the FO can do no wrong. if a person was not a sex offender and was no longer breaking the law, there is not much I could do about it if they moved next door. if they are currently law abiding my only choice would be to move if I did not like it.

...and it seems the way some fans are inner-wired, all that anything or anyone associated with the team can do is wrong.

:lol2:

you remind me of my late grandfather railing against whatever local "useless SOB" politician was in office.

CrusaderRabbit2-1.jpeg

I have not read all the post on here, just the 1st and last page, but I have to say there may be a possibility everyone is overlooking. Ireland may not have been trying to insult ANYONE. Maybe just maybe he was trying to find a date. Anyone think of that??

I have not read all the post on here, just the 1st and last page, but I have to say there may be a possibility everyone is overlooking. Ireland may not have been trying to insult ANYONE. Maybe just maybe he was trying to find a date. Anyone think of that??
:couch3:

Ireland probably should have worded his question a little differently. say, your mother's past is a little checkered.... leaving it open ended or finding a little more friendly conjoiner. On the other hand, if we saw a list of every single question asked by every team to every potential draftee, I am sure you would see quite a few more eye brow raising questions.

I have not gotten a chance to read through all of this but from my knowledge there are a lot of off the wall questions asked to all potential players. I do not here any of them *****ing. I can only imagine what the Corners in this league are going to say about his mother this year. Hurry Jerry, get him a tissue.

Back
Top Bottom