MERGED:Ireland’s, Fins’ arrogance unacceptable, Mike Silver rips Ireland and the Fins | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:Ireland’s, Fins’ arrogance unacceptable, Mike Silver rips Ireland and the Fins

was the question uncalled for... probably.

after nearly 40 years of not winning a super bowl I don't give a rats ***. I want a team of men, not boys, and men can handle the tough questions.

I am not concerned about how anyone feels about my posts. If you check my post going back months you will find that I have never had any respect for this man. My only regret is that he never managed to prove me wrong. And trust me this will not be the last of his screwups. I am campaigning to get this classless piece of crap out of the Dolphin Organization and bring some long lost class back to it.

You can go cheer for another team if you like. Maybe they will have a Saban, Cam, or Wanstache for you to root for. If that is your opinion of class you can keep it. I will take this FO any day of the week and twice on Sunday. They do their job and do it well.

Although a question that does not necessarily need to be asked to gauge a reaction, I am sure that Dez is not the only player to have been asked this. If he let this out, imagine when he hears a lot worse how he will react.

This is being blown way out of proportion and the Dolphins can only blame themselves. When you are secretive to the media, no surprise that when something slips out how much coverage you will get. They may want to re-think their approach.

...and it seems the way some fans are inner-wired, all that anything or anyone associated with the team can do is wrong.

This has nothing to do with the miami dolphins being wrong its all about Jeff Ireland being wrong

was the question uncalled for... probably.

after nearly 40 years of not winning a super bowl I don't give a rats ***. I want a team of men, not boys, and men can handle the tough questions.

well he did not slap or curse out Ireland so it seems he handled it pretty well. I dont get why Dez Bryant is getting any flack at all because of this.

well he did not slap or curse out Ireland so it seems he handled it pretty well. I dont get why Dez Bryant is getting any flack at all because of this.

Because he cried about it like a little b$#%. He is a mental lightweight. What was the point of all this? Thats right its what to do about nothing. I cant wait to see this guy crash and burn because I think he has BUST written all over him. There is a reason all these teams passed on him. He is a DIVA, who needs a life style coach.

You can go cheer for another team if you like. Maybe they will have a Saban, Cam, or Wanstache for you to root for. If that is your opinion of class you can keep it. I will take this FO any day of the week and twice on Sunday. They do their job and do it well.
They haven't won any titles for THIS team the last time I checked. They can come in here and beat their chests like Supermen all they want. Win some titles for the MIAMI DOLPHINS and maybe most of us will overlook Ireland's stupidity. Plus you are talking about "Saban, Cam or Wanstache". I don't remember mentioning Tony Sparano in any of this.

They haven't won any titles for THIS team the last time I checked. They can come in here and beat their chests like Supermen all they want. Win some titles for the MIAMI DOLPHINS and maybe most of us will overlook Ireland's stupidity. Plus you are talking about "Saban, Cam or Wanstache". I don't remember mentioning Tony Sparano in any of this.

Last time I checked.... they have been here two freaken years genius. They have brought in Marshall, Long, Polite, Bess, Dansby, Hartline, etc. IF you want to jump ship for the jets do it now.

i have a top secret security clearence and was never asked such an asinine question. Its not an appropriate question fo a general manager to ask a potential football player. So by your assertation of investment it is quite appropriate when u buy a house for the loan manager to ask if your daughter is a prostitute.

So b/c it hasn't happened to you makes it unnecessary to someone else?

i would like to know what were the question before and after he asked him if she was a prostitute..like,, i heard that your mother had a hard life,,sold drugs,,and maybe after,,he asked does she need anything, can we help in anyway...thats what I would like to know...not just one question probably taken out of context

Am I the only 1 who doesnt care about this...WHO CARES!!!!! F**K Dez! lmao

Because Tony is the best coach we have had since Shula.

Its a stupid question to ask. Gives the organization bad pub. Thats whats annoying imo because otherwise I dont really care.

I'm just glad it doesn't effect the team on the field like the Roethlisberger situation.

Back
Top Bottom