5.bobby carpenter
6.manny lawson.
7.aj nickolson
8.freddie roach
9.patrick willis(sleeper imo)
10.thomas howard
11.abdul hodge

all these guys have starting potential

wow where do u think crowder would have been had he stayed for his junior year?

nolefin said:
I have been thinking about the draft today, and looking at a ton of mock drafts and player rankings, and i think cutler is our guy unless he is gone, and he could be gone there are teams ahead of us that could take him and if he is gone i think saban will try his best to trade down and get more picks because the draft is deep in alot of positions we need like olb,db,o-line. so why pick greenway or huff in the 1st when you can trade down and get someone like manny lawson or zemaitis and get more picks. even the d-tackle spot is deep, ngata, rod wright, gabe watson, wroten, mahelona, o.harris, bunkley, we could get one of these guys with a 3rd. we need to get some more picks!!!

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

I agree, although I hope Cutler is there for us.

Why not trade down and get Cutler where he should be picked? That way we don't reach and we get picks. Sounds like a plan to me.

Gonzo said:
Why not trade down and get Cutler where he should be picked? That way we don't reach and we get picks. Sounds like a plan to me.

Right now Cutler is a reach at 15-16. But come draft day, I've got $10 that says he's considered a steal where we pick.

Caps said:
Right now Cutler is a reach at 15-16. But come draft day, I've got $10 that says he's considered a steal where we pick.

Possibly, but right now he would be a reach. And I bet people would still be pissed off if he wasn't picked because they believe a QB is the answer to all of our problems.

i think we try to trade down...we can get a couple of QBis in later rounds and be confident that when Nick is done with them they can be good starters example Croyle, Jacobs, Shockley and we can still beef up on D and get faster on O

I think Saban will try and trade down regardless of Cutler because our GM is known for finding QB's in the later rounds also Saban wants all the draft picks he can get!

Very nice post though!

PhinSoldia said:
i think we try to trade down...we can get a couple of QBis in later rounds and be confident that when Nick is done with them they can be good starters example Croyle, Jacobs, Shockley and we can still beef up on D and get faster on O

My bad man I basically repeated your post never realized:(

Stop

We have to stop counting on drafting cutler he may not be there when we pick and Mueller doesn't like taking QB's in the first. Besides if we keep talkin about him our secret will get out;)

What is so special about Cutler anyway? It's speculation. Wait till the combine and then start arguing about who we should draft. The combine puts players on a equall playing feild and it's the scouts job to find the person that best fits us.

G-Force said:
What is so special about Cutler anyway? It's speculation. Wait till the combine and then start arguing about who we should draft. The combine puts players on a equall playing feild and it's the scouts job to find the person that best fits us.

I agree we can't count on this guy until he plays against an nfl defense or has a great combine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom