Votes: 8 12.5%

Votes: 17 26.6%

Votes: 35 54.7%

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole cutler thing is exactly what happened to Phillip Rivers. Are these guys all marketing majors or what? Sure are good at getting hype going about themselves.

From a pure talent standpoint, this guy is better than Leinart.

They really don't start seriously slotting these guys until about now anyway, the only reason you didn't hear more about Cutler is that he was playing on a bad team at Vanderbilt, had he been at USC or Notre Dame you would know him well.

Wait for the combine at least. What if he sucks it up?!? It's way to early to predict stuff like this. Cold Pizza just doesnt have enough to talk about.

PhiNomina said:
This whole cutler thing is exactly what happened to Phillip Rivers. Are these guys all marketing majors or what? Sure are good at getting hype going about themselves.

You obviously have never seen him play.

There's just so many of the top teams (in the draft, that is) that will be looking for a QB and only so many to go around. I could definitely see him going in the top 10, maybe top 5. Either way, I think he'll probably go higher than his talent may project him because of the needs.

PhiNomina said:

Well the combine, senior bowl and workouts did not hurt Phillip Rivers either lol.

kastofsna120 said:
thankfully that's not all that matters for quarterbacks

No, thats true, but the reason to bring up his talent is to explain the reasons why he is climbing up the charts.

I'm not trying to slam Leinart, but lets face it, he has been surrounded by a near NFL team the last 3 years, while Cutler, when playing his conference rivals, was ALWAYS the worst team on the field.

BlueFin said:
No, thats true, but the reason to bring up his talent is to explain the reasons why he is climbing up the charts.

I'm not trying to slam Leinart, but lets face it, he has been surrounded by a near NFL team the last 3 years, while Cutler, when playing his conference rivals, was ALWAYS the worst team on the field.
lucky for USC to have an NFL QB along with all of their NFL talent

it's funny how some of you guys post what all this entertainment based shows have to say and still be surprised. Woody Paige is an absolute .....
I leave it up to you finish the sentence..

Wrathman said:
Both analysts on cold pizza predicted Jay cutler to go in the top 5. I think that is ridiculous.
what do you expect from Woody Page...he and the other guy are idiots

Skip Bayless is a Vandy Grad! Its homerism at its finest as of now. Just creating hype for one of his own.

On Len P. chat he said Cutler is not a top 10 pick..

Len also said win or lose Young said he was staying in school. Has anyone seen this posted any where?

I thought Ohio States QB looked better than Quinn.

quinn had to face ohio state's defense, smith had to face notre dame's defense

not a fair comparison

kastofsna120 said:
wouldn't surprise me at all after a good senior bowl. it looks like tennessee's jeff fisher will be coaching one of those teams, so don't be shocked

Combine that wit the fact that reports have surfaced about Fisher and co. being in absolute love with the guy and it is safe to say he won't be there at 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom