Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: LaVar Arrington threads/Arrington to Giants/Arrington Meeting with Jags

O.J McDuffie re: Lavar Arrington

McDuffie said a few minutes ago on 790 the ticket, the following info:

He said he spoke with Arrington last night (they both went to Penn State). Arrington said his first choice is definitely Miami, but whilst their offer is respectable, it is not at the level he is looking for. He did though then go onto say that if he makes it to his planned trip to Jacksonville, he feels he will probably end up staying there and signing with the Jaguars.

The overall feeling seems to be that Miami will sign Arrington if nobody else steps up and offers his asking price. If the Jags get close to that price during his visit this weekend though, that'll be that.

No link etc, this is what I heard while listening earlier :dolphins:

Doakle said:
McDuffie said a few minutes ago on 790 the ticket, the following info:

He said he spoke with Arrington last night (they both went to Penn State). Arrington said his first choice is definitely Miami, but whilst their offer is respectable, it is not at the level he is looking for. He did though then go onto say that if he makes it to his planned trip to Jacksonville, he feels he will probably end up staying there and signing with the Jaguars.

The overall feeling seems to be that Miami will sign Arrington if nobody else steps up and offers his asking price. If the Jags get close to that price during his visit this weekend though, that'll be that.

No link etc, this is what I heard while listening earlier :dolphins:

Sounds good to me, let's not overpay for this guy. I'd rather get a LB in the draft

Or lets hope the Jags are cheap, and he accepts our 'reasonable' offer.

Either way I'm happy as a fat kid in a candy store.

Well, if he is going to cost a rediculous amount... I would rather grab Greenway or Lawson in the draft... cheaper, younger, and dont have injury concerns...

But we have hotter cheerleaders than Jax!! Am I the only one that factors this in?

Jags have plenty of cap room so that doesn't work in our favor. I personally would like to see him in a Fins Uni.

I guess thats something positive on the fins tho. I mean the Jags are a great team. 12-4 last year. They have a shot at making a run to the SB as well as us. So he must see something he likes in the fins.

Back
Top Bottom