MERGED: Looks like the Bills will have 2 rookies in the secondary/Vincent on IR | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Looks like the Bills will have 2 rookies in the secondary/Vincent on IR

Whitner20 said:
Where'd you get that? Theres your problem, you think The Phins are better than the Bills....the fins and the Bills are in the same boat...have been for years.....constant mediocrity.

You can start calling teams bad when you knock off the champs without there starting QB, and you're coming off a playoff year...untill then you're a "rest of the pack" kinda team....

Great teams, superbowl caliber teams, win last thursday.....and their "elite" QB aren't the reason they lost.....

That's some seriously crazy talk. I think it is fair to call at team that went 5-11 a "bad team." And I also think it is fair to call a 9-7 team a quality team.

I am less worried about the number of rookies the Bills have playing than I might normally be mostly because the defensive scheme they are playing (the so called Tampa 2 perfected by Tony Dungy and Monte Kiffin) is relatively simple. It depends on two things, the athleticism of the players and team discipline. Young players can pick it up relatively quickly. Buffalo's rookies, especially the DBs and linebackers have plenty of athleticism and they are pretty smart for the most part. If Perry Fewell (defensive coordinator) has gotten through with the message on discipline they will be OK. They did not make a huge amount of mistakes against the Patriots. The big thing they will have to do better is tackle. That's where they were lax versus the Patriots. They did not have a lot of missed assignments though.

TigerJ said:
I am less worried about the number of rookies the Bills have playing than I might normally be mostly because the defensive scheme they are playing (the so called Tampa 2 perfected by Tony Dungy and Monte Kiffin) is relatively simple. It depends on two things, the athleticism of the players and team discipline. Young players can pick it up relatively quickly. Buffalo's rookies, especially the DBs and linebackers have plenty of athleticism and they are pretty smart for the most part. If Perry Fewell (defensive coordinator) has gotten through with the message on discipline they will be OK. They did not make a huge amount of mistakes against the Patriots. The big thing they will have to do better is tackle. That's where they were lax versus the Patriots. They did not have a lot of missed assignments though.

Oh please, everyone thinks their LBs are athletic. And what makes you think your linebackers are "pretty smart for the most part", whatever that means?

As far as comparing Buffalo and Miami, just remember Buffalo outscored Miami 43-38. Miami isn't much better than buffalo.

Squish_The_Fish said:
As far as comparing Buffalo and Miami, just remember Buffalo outscored Miami 43-38. Miami isn't much better than buffalo.

You play to win the games. We won 4 more games than the bills.

This argument is silly. less than 2 hours till game time. Settle it on the field, bey-otches!

Figures the feild conditions are terrible. What a joke, and they're going to play the superbowl there? Once the Marlins season is over, they better fix that crap.

Those rookies did ok, huh?

Ko Simpson sacked Daunte. Donte Whitner knocked down the pass on the 2 point conversion.

Ellison, Williams, and McCargo held their own, too.

YEEHAW!!!

Gardenhead said:
You play to win the games. We won 4 more games than the bills.

This argument is silly. less than 2 hours till game time. Settle it on the field, bey-otches!

You're right!

Back
Top Bottom