Merged: Marcus Vick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Marcus Vick

t2thejz said:
He probably wont leave anyway.
I sure hope not. With only 8 starts so far and his past troubles, he's not ready. He's a junior this year. He should stay in school and light it up next year at VT.

the fact that hes only had 8 starts and performs well consistently shows he adapts well. he does have a really good supporting cast around him though, which makes it easier to perform well. but i wouldnt mind getting him. i think vince young is better though. and brady quinn

kastofsna120 said:
i'd like for the dolphins to get him, too. we need another receiver

me to. hes going to be a good winning QB. and yes we do need a WR. . . . i dont know what we are gunna do bout that though. :confused:

Nappy Roots said:
me to. hes going to be a good winning QB. and yes we do need a WR. . . . i dont know what we are gunna do bout that though. :confused:
your vick-love is sickening. what's even worse is you only like marcus because you're in love with his brother

kastofsna120 said:
your vick-love is sickening. what's even worse is you only like marcus because you're in love with his brother

hehehehehehehe, yup!:D

im probably the least bias person you'll ever met. Mike has nothing to do with marcus

I for one think Michael Vick is the most overated QB in the NFL. Yes, the Falcons have been winning a lot of games, but I think it is due in large part
to a much improved defense. Vick can break off the long runs, but he
rarely throws for more than 200 yards or for 2+ td's, and quite often he throws
a couple INT's or fumbles it. I'll pass on Little Vick.

Roman529 said:
I for one think Michael Vick is the most overated QB in the NFL. Yes, the Falcons have been winning a lot of games, but I think it is due in large part
to a much improved defense. Vick can break off the long runs, but he
rarely throws for more than 200 yards or for 2+ td's, and quite often he throws
a couple INT's or fumbles it. I'll pass on Little Vick.

I agree that Michael isnt playing as well as I would want him to. The problem I have is that people seem to assume that Marcus is Michael 2.0, he isnt. He hangs in the pocket far longer than Michael ever has and has only started 8 games. I am not saying he will THE NEXT GREAT QB but he needs to be judged on what he does on (or off :() the field, not what his brother has or hasnt done.

Marcus Vick is overrated!!!

Last week i told everyone that M. Vick would not be a good pro QB, and people thought i was crazy (you know who you are). Well look at him now, way to inmature, and cant play against a good D!

This is the only game I've seen a team do this to him. This is his first year as a starter and he has handled himself pertty well until this game. I am going to wait till next year to judge him. Michael and their high school coach said Marcus is better and I was starting to beleive it he has a great arm and usually good accuracy. Michael I thought would'nt make it long in the pros because of how much he runs and don't slide. Marcus is always looking to throw first and when he does take off he can fly and knows how to get out of bounds and slide.

Let's actually watch a full game. You're in the same crowd that labeled Brown a bust after two weeks.

He's playing against the best D in the nation, he's started 9 games in his career, and he's looked a ton better after the break.

So be quiet, have a beer and watch the rest of the game.

G-Force said:
This is the only game I've seen a team do this to him. This is his first year as a starter and he has handled himself pertty well until this game. I am going to wait till next year to judge him. Michael and their high school coach said Marcus is better and I was starting to beleive it he has a great arm and usually good accuracy. Michael I thought would'nt make it long in the pros because of how much he runs and don't slide. Marcus is always looking to throw first and when he does take off he can fly and knows how to get out of bounds and slide.
Michael Vick didn't slide in his first couple of years but he does now.

finfan32 said:
Last week i told everyone that M. Vick would not be a good pro QB, and people thought i was crazy (you know who you are). Well look at him now, way to inmature, and cant play against a good D!

Also, calling someone immature doesn't really work if you can't spell the word yourself.

Back
Top Bottom