Merged: Marcus Vick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Marcus Vick

finfan32 said:
its funny...i get trashed talk to by people in other countries, that have never seen the dolphins play. you people make me sick, if miami didnt need a QB, you'd be saying the same thing im saying right now.

Just because he lives in another country he can't watch the Fins play? :shakeno:

#1. Marcus is starting his first season... Shut the **** up. I mean, seriously. Who cares if you're right. It's so trivial right now. As a matter of fact, this isn't even Dolphin related, send this **** to the sports forum.

#2. Winston was a jr. last year who was expected to come out and be a top 5-10 pick. Her his knee messed up and stayed at da U. Still one of the top 3 LT this year (D'brick being number 1 and John Scott being #2, IMO).

finfan32 said:
Last week i told everyone that M. Vick would not be a good pro QB, and people thought i was crazy (you know who you are). Well look at him now, way to inmature, and cant play against a good D!

I have never see him play, but be careful man..u can eat your own words

finfan32 said:
before you jump to conclusions, i was talking about mike vick having potential and not living up to his NFL career.

read the rest of the post, i was refering to mike vick and marcus, i feel bad for you homer. you live in denmark, why dont you watch skiing or something else, you have no idea what your talking, you say i said ronnie is a bust, and you try to make it look like i dont know the brothers apart, you have issues

finfan32 said:
your right, but mike vick has potential and doesnt show it, vince young is a leader, marcus has 5 turnovers tonight buddy. he can play good against georgia tech, but cant play good against a top 5 D. vince young plays well against top 5 D's (see ohio state game).
Put Vince in the ACC and lets see how good he looks. Their really isn't a week team in the ACC in football with Puke I mean Duke the exception. I know this Conference is pretty new to alot of people who was watching the big east just go look at the ACC's bowl records. Marcus plays against a capable defense in every conference game while Vince is got lucky and caught the big whatever conferece in a off year with OK, K. State and a couple of others rebuilding.

BrazForPhins said:
I have never see him play, but be careful man..u can eat your own words

i say it, cause i know i wont eat my words (copy this post), i usually dont jump to conclusions about college players, but i know he will not be a good pro QB.

finfan32 said:
before you jump to conclusions, i was talking about mike vick having potential and not living up to his NFL career.

Nice desparate attempt to save your mistake.

Now back to your previous post. This is relatively entertaining:

its funny...i get trashed talk to by people in other countries, that have never seen the dolphins play. you people make me sick, if miami didnt need a QB, you'd be saying the same thing im saying right now.

If you knew anything about college football, you'd also know that Vick probably won't come out this year, and thus your argument that we are only watching him because we need a QB becomes void.

Nice try, why don't you actually watch football sometime, then maybe we can talk.

finfan32 said:
read the rest of the post, i was refering to mike vick and marcus, i feel bad for you homer. you live in denmark, why dont you watch skiing or something else, you have no idea what your talking, you say i said ronnie is a bust, and you try to make it look like i dont know the brothers apart, you have issues

I not only watch more football than you do, my English is a level above yours, which is sad considering it's my third language, and my guess is that it's your first. But good luck with everything.

finfan32 said:

1. I've seen the dolphins play many many times. There's TV's, Directv, Energetic power, and LIFE outside united states.

2. Even miles away from Miami, I feel lots of foreign fans have a better knowledge than you, or at least a SENSE OF PATIENCE

3. I'll never say something you said. THAT, would make me sick

touborg said:
Nice desparate attempt to save your mistake.

Now back to your previous post. This is relatively entertaining:

If you knew anything about college football, you'd also know that Vick probably won't come out this year, and thus your argument that we are only watching him because we need a QB becomes void.

Nice try, why don't you actually watch football sometime, then maybe we can talk.

thanks football god.....its funny.....your the one with the desperate attempts...all im saying is that vince young is a better quarterback than vick, and then you have to twist everything. your the one acting like a little bi**h about it.

BrazForPhins said:
1. I've seen the dolphins play many many times. There's TV's, Directv, Energetic power, and LIFE outside united states.

2. Even miles away from Miami, I feel lots of foreign fans have a better knowledge than you, or at least a SENSE OF PATIENCE

3. I'll never say something you said. THAT, would make me sick

1. there is no life outside the united states, you are a loser

2. your an idiot.

3. what the he** are you talking about.

Mod Edit: See you in a week.

good night foreign boys, i have to go get drunk in my air conditioned house, have fun in your shacks.

finfan32 said:
thanks football god.....its funny.....your the one with the desperate attempts...all im saying is that vince young is a better quarterback than vick, and then you have to twist everything. your the one acting like a little bi**h about it.

Actually, VY is a better athlete, but Vick is by far the better quarterback in terms of traditional QB skills. Thank you for the compliment.

2. your an idiot.

you're

Back
Top Bottom