Merged: Marcus Vick | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Marcus Vick

finfan32 said:
thanks football god.....its funny.....your the one with the desperate attempts...all im saying is that vince young is a better quarterback than vick, and then you have to twist everything. your the one acting like a little bi**h about it.

Vince Young=Glorified Running Back

finfan32 said:
good night foreign boys, i have to go get drunk in my air conditioned house, have fun in your shacks.

Does your dad still tell you stories of "Dan Marino" when he tucks you in at night?

BrazForPhins said:
you seem to already be

you're right, im with your sister, hey at least brazil is better than denmark, peace.

Mod Edit: Make that two weeks.

Saying that Vince is better than Marcus at this point is ignorant. As I have said Marcus plays better opponents. Marcus is playing the U while Vince is looking pretty against Baylor. Their is a reason for the combine so anyone making judgements on who is better is just guessing. The teams that draft bad take the players with big names that get publisized alot. The teams that actually improve theirselves work the players on even ground and takes the best player not the best or biggest name.

ether79 said:
Yeah in the NFL, in the NCAA he's really a RB to me.

He's a pretty good passer in the NCAA. He threw for about 280 (?) with 2 TDs today.

Remarkable said:
He's a pretty good passer in the NCAA. He threw for about 280 (?) with 2 TDs today.

His motion is almost unbearable to watch and he does that against subpar opponents. He is a bit to tall to be RB or that is probably where he would've ended up IMO.

finfan32 said:
you're right, im with your sister, hey at least brazil is better than denmark, peace.

I don't know if it's better than denmark, but I can tell you it's better than Orlando. And don't call me anything as you did before, because I LIVED in Orlando last winter, working at downtown disney. Man, so good to be back home.

calm down people.....cant we all just agree that vick and young are both special atheletes that both need some work to do and both will stay in school and become better and more fun to watch?

RAS25 said:
calm down people.....cant we all just agree that vick and young are both special atheletes that both need some work to do and both will stay in school and become better and more fun to watch?

amen..damn
i'm done for today

maybe finally you people can begin to see that vick is terrible. the running game was shut down, and vick was forced to pass the ball, or at least run it himself. young would do the same thing, although luckily for him he hasn't faced a defense that shut the running game down this year (although see the first half of the oklahoma state game this year, as well as last year's oklahoma game). let's also notice how vick nor young ever throw out passes or anything with any arm strength behind it, like what NFL QBs are expected to do

should i go on? really? can we drop the young/vick talk? they're virtually the same player. they're ATHLETES playing the quarterback position, not QUARTERBACKS

kastofsna120 said:
maybe finally you people can begin to see that vick is terrible. the running game was shut down, and vick was forced to pass the ball, or at least run it himself. young would do the same thing, although luckily for him he hasn't faced a defense that shut the running game down this year (although see the first half of the oklahoma state game this year, as well as last year's oklahoma game). let's also notice how vick nor young ever throw out passes or anything with any arm strength behind it, like what NFL QBs are expected to do

should i go on? really? can we drop the young/vick talk? they're virtually the same player. they're ATHLETES playing the quarterback position, not QUARTERBACKS

Good post...

The people annointing Young as "the next grea one" make me laugh. EVERY pass he throws is to a wide open reciever. He never has to drop back, make his reads, look at his 2nd and 3rd options and then step up and make a throw. He steps back, looks at one guy, if he is wide open he throws it, if the guy is covered he runs.

He'll get smashed in the NFL doing what he does.

ON another note...this thread looked like fun for a bit.:evil:

Back
Top Bottom