Merged: Marcus Vick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Marcus Vick

thetrue said:
Michael Vick didn't slide in his first couple of years but he does now.
Don't get me wrong I like to watch Mike it's just that he gets injured alot. I'm not saying he's stupid either just that he may try a little too hard sometimes when it's not necessary to try for a couple of extra yards.

G-Force have you watched the game tonight? Hes been looking to Run every single play almost. and his stats are decieving, he should have atleast a couple more picks.

finfan32 said:
Last week i told everyone that M. Vick would not be a good pro QB, and people thought i was crazy (you know who you are). Well look at him now, way to inmature, and cant play against a good D!

I just hope our RB Brown runs as good as Miami's backup RB, C. Brown tomorrow against Mark's brother's team.

touborg said:
Let's actually watch a full game. You're in the same crowd that labeled Brown a bust after two weeks.

He's playing against the best D in the nation, he's started 9 games in his career, and he's looked a ton better after the break.

So be quiet, have a beer and watch the rest of the game.

when did i say brown is a bust, im sorry, maybe your 14 year old sister is dating marcus, i might have offended you but he sucks. hes inmature because of his offield trouble. by the way its a MB, we can compare college exam score another time. idiot.

Mod Edit: No personal attacks.

finfan32 said:
when did i say brown is a bust, im sorry, maybe your 14 year old sister is dating marcus, i might have offended you but he sucks. hes inmature because of his offield trouble. by the way its a MB, we can compare college exam score another time. idiot.

Please, atleast spell "immature" right once tonight.

I'm saying you're in the same crowd that throught Ronnie Brown was a bust after two games. Vick has far more natural QB ability than VY for example, and he's having a horrible game against arguably the best D in the country. Now you can spell all kinds of words wrong, but he is still a fine QB.

Im not a huge follower of college football, and I havnt seen much of Marcus Vick... but seriosuly, because someone has a bad game, doesn't mean he's overrated.

finfan32 said:
Last week i told everyone that M. Vick would not be a good pro QB, and people thought i was crazy (you know who you are). Well look at him now, way to inmature, and cant play against a good D!

if you are the one to call r brown abust then get the @#$@$ out of here. your commments are BS. Vick has one bad game n u call him overrateD? get out of here. until you become a bit more intelligent, dont post ever again. thanks.:shakeno:

touborg said:
Please, atleast spell "immature" right once tonight.

I'm saying you're in the same crowd that throught Ronnie Brown was a bust after two games. Vick has far more natural QB ability than VY for example, and he's having a horrible game against arguably the best D in the country. Now you can spell all kinds of words wrong, but he is still a fine QB.

your right, but mike vick has potential and doesnt show it, vince young is a leader, marcus has 5 turnovers tonight buddy. he can play good against georgia tech, but cant play good against a top 5 D. vince young plays well against top 5 D's (see ohio state game).

ScrepsMJ said:
Im not a huge follower of college football, and I havnt seen much of Marcus Vick... but seriosuly, because someone has a bad game, doesn't mean he's overrated.

Thank you, voice of reason.

SweepeR said:
if you are the one to call r brown abust then get the @#$@$ out of here. your commments are BS. Vick has one bad game n u call him overrateD? get out of here. until you become a bit more intelligent, dont post ever again. thanks.:shakeno:

hey idiot, i never called brown a bust, i thought brown is way better than caddy, see the rest of the post, you are officially the village idiot.

Mod Edit: Read the TOS.

its funny...i get trashed talk to by people in other countries, that have never seen the dolphins play. you people make me sick, if miami didnt need a QB, you'd be saying the same thing im saying right now.

Jimi said:
G-Force have you watched the game tonight? Hes been looking to Run every single play almost. and his stats are decieving, he should have atleast a couple more picks.
I missed the first half but everyone has bad games where their decision making is a little off. From what I have seen as soon as he gets the ball the canes are already in the backfeild and he is constantly having to worry about being blindsided look he just was. This is his first start in a real rivalry game and the U would be ranked 1 or 2 if it wasn't for that poor kicking game against FSU. Give him till next year then we will see. This is not my first time watching him I am a Canes fan then comes the acc in football and IMO is the best conferance in the country hands down. You have to bring it every week or get smashmouthed like BC got from the HEELS today. This is the first game that Marcus has looked bad to me and in the ACC that is tremendous for a first year starter.

finfan32 said:
your right, but mike vick has potential and doesnt show it, vince young is a leader, marcus has 5 turnovers tonight buddy. he can play good against georgia tech, but cant play good against a top 5 D. vince young plays well against top 5 D's (see ohio state game).

You're a complete idiot.

Mike Vick has potential, VY is a leader and Marcus has 5 turnovers?

First of all, his name is Marcus, not Mike. Mike is his brother, please, if you can't separate them, please, don't participate.

You want to know what separates VY from Marcus? VY tucks the ball, and if the reciever isn't completely open he will run it. Marcus will throw it first, with way better touch than VY after only starting 9 games in his career, and if it isn't there, he will move.

Now you can stick to whatever ESPN tells you, or you can actually watch the games.

Mod Edit: You know better then that. Don't attack anyone.

finfan32 said:
its funny...i get trashed talk to by people in other countries, that have never seen the dolphins play. you people make me sick, if miami didnt need a QB, you'd be saying the same thing im saying right now.

I not only watch the Fins play every week, a own every single game they play on DVD.

And it has to suck having someone in another country correct your English, fool.

touborg said:
You're a complete idiot.

Mike Vick has potential, VY is a leader and Marcus has 5 turnovers?

First of all, his name is Marcus, not Mike. Mike is his brother, please, if you can't separate them, please, don't participate.

You want to know what separates VY from Marcus? VY tucks the ball, and if the reciever isn't completely open he will run it. Marcus will throw it first, with way better touch, after only starting 9 games in his career, and if it isn't there, he will move.

Now you can stick to whatever ESPN tells you, or you can actually watch the games.

before you jump to conclusions, i was talking about mike vick having potential and not living up to his NFL career.

Back
Top Bottom