Merged: PFT: Vince Young scores a 6 on the Wonderlic. | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: PFT: Vince Young scores a 6 on the Wonderlic.

lol. yeah right. what fantasy world you in? hell slip to 16? LOL.

Merge this with the 500 other threads reporting this

yes but do you know well he played in the 4th qtr against USC?

I have to SERIOUSLY question whether or not the guy can learn a NFL playbook. Texas probably had to dumb down their college offence for somebody that incredibly stupid

Not a shock at all. Have you heard him talk??? I bet they even spot you 6 or 7 points for getting your name right.

Samphin said:
...how did he get through school without anyone ever noticing it?

I immagine if you're the super-athlete star QB at UT it wouldn't be a problem - they'd do everything they could to keep you on the field, even if you had the IQ of a brick. So would almost every other big time football school.

finfan54 said:
here we go...........should Gus be penalized for CC dropping balls right in his gut? Now lets hear the spin.........:rolleyes2

You calmly say that as if Chambers dropped three balls in the numbers each game. While I don't want to retread this issue, the numbers on dropped pass percentage put Chambers squarely in the middle of the #1 receivers in the league. That said, a quarterback should never be penalized for what wasn't his fault.

I can think of one time off the top of my head that Chambers was hit "right in his gut." I believe it was against New England, where he slid on his knees and had a defender right in front of him. He should've caught it, but it wasn't a good pass.

Spegg said:

Originally Posted by tylerdolphin
Texas probably had to dumb down their college offence for somebody that incredibly stupid

:sidelol:

ok you were asking for it.....

Drew Henson got a 42 and you see how that has helped him get on the field and produce. When the game is on the line Young will make a play no one else can make to win a game, good test taker or not, low IQ or high...

NFL Network has not said one single thing about VY and Wonderlic. Has anyone actually heard any Sport TV station mention it (not that it would necessarly mean anything), or is it still only rumor fodder on the web??

Back
Top Bottom