Merged: PFT: Vince Young scores a 6 on the Wonderlic. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: PFT: Vince Young scores a 6 on the Wonderlic.

Let's say that PFT is right -- he did score a 6.

You know what I want to know next? I want to know if he tried. If he blew it off and answered "C" straight down the answer sheet, I just know he blew it off because he thought it was dumb to ask a football player to take an intelligence test.

If he tried and got a 6, I'm quite a bit more worried.

SkapePhin said:
I definately wouldn't if that test score is true...

This particular test means little to me, I don't care what his score was.

I have been holding out hope for six months that the Dolphins would be in a position to draft VY, if a low wonderlick is what it takes, so be it.

Wow a 6! Thats horrible however Dan Marino did really bad too. It was alittle under 20 like 17 I think. So a bad test has some to do with it, But not all to do with it.

Jimmy James said:

You know what I want to know next? I want to know if he tried. If he blew it off and answered "C" straight down the answer sheet, I just know he blew it off because he thought it was dumb to ask a football player to take an intelligence test.

He would be a moron in either scenario.. Why would someone blow off something like that off knowing it would greatly impact their draft position, their reputation, and wallet? Even as a protest to the system, it would be quite a dumb thing to do.

Guys if you read the article the "source" says he is "99% certain" that young got a six, but admits he never actually even saw the scores. This is PFT we are talking about........

SkapePhin said:
It tests how quickly and accurately a person can breakdown information, something a QB must do on the field under heavy duress..

Did you watch the end of the National Championship Game?

Generally speaking I would agree with your comments, but not in this case.

I have seen enough and the risk/reward ratio is simply too high.

If he is there at 16 I take him, and it would be the easiest pick of the entire draft.

Jimmy James said:

Both scenarios would bother me.

Dan Marino got a 12. These test scores are essential to the future of a QB how?

Juan Cribbs said:
it seems alex22 will defend young no matter what.

Well when you believe something you will usally defend your answer. He is a Texas fan so he has seen probably more of Young than any of us so when he has an onpinion of Vince Young its not like he is throwing something out there. he is a Dolphin fan too so why would he have us take Young if it was gunna hurt us? Just cause Vince Young did not do great in the test does not mean he won't be a good football player.

HysterikiLL said:
Dan Marino got a 12. These test scores are essential to the future of a QB how?

Thank you for correcting me. I knew he did really bad

Back
Top Bottom