Merged: PFT: Vince Young scores a 6 on the Wonderlic. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: PFT: Vince Young scores a 6 on the Wonderlic.

Skeet84 said:
Well when you believe something you will usally defend your answer. He is a Texas fan so he has seen probably more of Young than any of us so when he has an onpinion of Vince Young its not like he is throwing something out there. he is a Dolphin fan too so why would he have us take Young if it was gunna hurt us? Just cause Vince Young did not do great in the test does not mean he won't be a good football player.

Exactly I judge more by what happens on the field than what happens off, I said before I didnt think he was the smartest guy in the world, but that test isnt about football or reading a defense, or how big your arm is

Some people just dont have common sense, I actually wouldnt be suprised if instead of anwsering questions he just filled it out so it looked like a big V on the the paper

Two things:

1. Conisder the source - PFT. Not exactly Chris Mortensen here.

2. If Saban & Mularkey scout and interview him and think he can handle the NFL, I'm going to defer to their judgement.

Im not the hugest Vince fan, but if he scored 0 and fell to us at 16 Id want him

interesting. might not say too much about him, some people get test anxiety. he seems more than comfortable on the football field though. i'm sure that any team interested in drafting him will look into his academic records to find if this has been a trend or not.

Geforce said:
Don't put much stock in the wonderlic test. Dan Marino said he scored under 10 on it.
Dan scored 14
Still, I agree with you though. If the guy scored a 0 and fell to us at 16 Id take him

it means it would take him longer to learn an offense

it has little to do with making football decisions

which school did Fiedler go to? exactly

super_slash said:
it means it would take him longer to learn an offense

it has little to do with making football decisions

which school did Fiedler go to? exactly

Good point.

I can just see it now. Saban's holding a big meeting and has to stop and yell "Vince!!!!!!! Get that pencil out of your mouth. Erasers are not food!!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom