Merged: PFT: Vince Young scores a 6 on the Wonderlic. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: PFT: Vince Young scores a 6 on the Wonderlic.

tylerdolphin said:
Dan scored 14
Still, I agree with you though. If the guy scored a 0 and fell to us at 16 Id take him

Actually Dan Marino scored a 16.

EmperorPhin said:
I can just see it now. Saban's holding a big meeting and has to stop and yell "Vince!!!!!!! Get that pencil out of your mouth. Erasers are not food!!!!!"
lol.. What was Ricky Williams score on the Wonderlic? :p i want to see if this is a Longhorn thing.

alright, so he isnt a QB, we still draft him and turn him into a damn good SS. we've already theorized about turning pretty much everyone from Travis Daniels to Gus Frerotte playing safety, so why not Vince?

I'm not kidding here but he could be a phenomenal blocking TE in the 2 TE set for us......just the guy we need

kidding!

That's ok with me, takes him longer to learn concepts and process the information off the field. On the field he seemed to be able to work out a pro style defense of USC. We should have a QB who can lead the team for 3-4 years after FA, that is more than enough time to teach and get him to learn the Offense in and out.

EmperorPhin said:
Well it now appears he will fall to us now that according to PFT he scored a 6 on his wonderlic test.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

So...because he is now, officially an idiot we should draft him?

I've said it for months, I don't care if he is there for us at #16....either trade him for picks or take so one else...the guy is going to bust.

He does'nt have the arm to be a good NFL quarterback and NOW he has the intelligence of a potted plant...

Great.

I'm laughing at you Alex22...trying to spin this to Vince Young's favour. A running Q.B. with a horrid delivery, who has'nt taken snaps from center, has mediocer accuracy (I don't care about the 75% thing...I've yet to see him fit passes into tight windows) and NOW he is officially an idiot.

I'll be laughing at what ever team drafts him....he will set their franchise back 5 years.

unifiedtheory said:
He does'nt have the arm to be a good NFL quarterback and NOW he has the intelligence of a potted plant...

Great.

I'm laughing at you Alex22...trying to spin this to Vince Young's favour. A running Q.B. with a horrid delivery, who has'nt taken snaps from center, has mediocer accuracy (I don't care about the 75% thing...I've yet to see him fit passes into tight windows) and NOW he is officially an idiot.

I'll be laughing at what ever team drafts him....he will set their franchise back 5 years.

i agree thats why i hope dolphins dont get him...............but the championship game did he even throw a 15 yard pass???

There is no way in the world that I would use our pick (#16), on Vince Young.:shakeno:

I don't believe he has what is takes. If he's there at 16, I'd pass and draft someone else at a different position.

unifiedtheory said:

Great.

You just made yourself look like a total idiot

He is NOT a running QB he is a QB that can run there is a major difference there buddy, watch all his games and tell me how many of the times he ran were called runs and you will come back suprised by what you saw

Horrid Delivery? I dont care if he throws it underhand as long as he gets the ball there, I dont think ive ever seen a ball get knocked down at the line

Just because he didnt take snaps under center doesnt mean he cant, it just means they were maximizing his ability, the problem with the Shotgun is you cant run well out of it, but Texas could and so they used it, what does it have to be a knock on him?

His Accuracy is fine, and he has a way stronger arm than Leinart does

I'll be laughing and crying at us if we dont draft him and he is there at 16, more like his competitiveness, desire, and talent puts a team ahead 5 years not back

unifiedtheory said:

Great.

200% agreed.

Couldn't have said it any better. Rather have Cutler over Vince Young.

I think the QB order will be:

1. Matt Leinart
2. Jay Cutler
3. Vince Young

If he falls to 16 we need to take him. I doubt he will fall that far because he is one hell of a talent. I agree that he isn't a world beater at the QB position but if we pick up Brees he wouldn't be required to step in and be the man right away. He would be too good to pass up at 16. He just makes plays happen and would be the playmaker that Saban talks about.

Saban wants SMART players.. I highly doubt he would want THE most important player on his team to also be the dumbest player on his team..

Back
Top Bottom