Merged: Ramsey may be the answer now/Dolphins interested in Ramsey | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Ramsey may be the answer now/Dolphins interested in Ramsey

PHINSfan said:
If the CBA gets work out then I can see this scenario taking place. And wouldn't that be sweet!!!
Imagine: Brees, Ramsey, and Lemon as our Qb's...WOW!!!
God, I hope the CBA mess gets resolved!

The only problem with it is that I don't see us trading a draft pick for him, and if Washington releases him, I don't see him wanting to sign here to play backup to Brees when he may be able to land a starting job with some team like the Jets.

PhinGeneral said:
The only problem with it is that I don't see us trading a draft pick for him, and if Washington releases him, I don't see him wanting to sign here to play backup to Brees when he may be able to land a starting job with some team like the Jets.
I agree. With the QB situation on most NFL teams, Ramsey will never go to a team that's even remotely thinking of using him as a backup. I think the poor guy has suffered enough on and off and on and off and back on the Redskins bench.

If I were the Jets, I'd take a long look at Ramsey. But thank God I'm not the Jets. :D

stoody24 said:
If a new deal does get done what will our salary cap number be???? Anyone???

according to my projections, about 10-20 mil under

big0mar said:
according to my projections, about 10-20 mil under
I beleive he was talking about the salary cap total which would be between 100-110 million

Ramsey has been a victim...Rod Gardner was a bust and Coles was coming of injury plus the fact the 3 olineman went out for the year with injuries...Norv was HC at the time.

Hes a good QB and wouldnt mind him 1 bit....A4th next year would be a wise decision.

musphinzfan said:
Ramsey has been a victim...Rod Gardner was a bust and Coles was coming of injury plus the fact the 3 olineman went out for the year with injuries...Norv was HC at the time.

Hes a good QB and wouldnt mind him 1 bit....A4th next year would be a wise decision.

You need to be carefull with that kind of statement, it can come back to bite you. People said that Feeley was the victim of a bad system and a horrible year... where is he now??

Back
Top Bottom