MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans

I guess we just got lucky then,m too bad you guys haven't gotten that luck in almost 20 years.:facepalm::lol:

Fact is you got led into the playoffs by the hand like the prinesses you are. Got matched up against a smoke and mirrors Cincy team and can thank Nate Kaeding alone for your scraped win there. Dont try to polish a turd here, you played all the pretenders in the playoffs and got mollywhopped when you played your first contender.

Yea sure you did better then us, but you also had a cake schedule and indoctrinated Rexys philosophy from Baltimore (i.e **** QB, Good Run Game, Great Defense) but we all know that wont win you guys the big one. So enjoy your one trick pony team and dont expect it to happen again because at the end of the day, you guys were gassed and out of ideas which is why you resorted to "gimmick plays" from our playbook.

Also we swept you, 2-0, that is bragging rights directed at you. You just got walked through the playoffs, that has nothing to do with us.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEP **** THE JESTS!

u guys are a bunch of fairies, ligthen up. if your queer *** coach flipped off some jet fans you'd be thrilled
Hey my man this is the NFL. Its a dirty sport sometimes but in the business world its as good as it gets. Honorable GMs, Owners, and Coaches make up 98% of this league. Rex Ryan is one of the exceptions, if not the exception. Its not about flicking someone off, its about being humble to the sport. Rex Ryan is not. He will pay. Thats when they go for your head. No respect for the Jets.

I guess we just got lucky then,m too bad you guys haven't gotten that luck in almost 20 years.:facepalm::lol:

We never needed luck in the first place. We had Dan Marino, we had Larry Czonka and Mercury Morris, we had the Killer Bs. The Miami Dolphins piss excellence and **** greatness, our history goes back four decades and every part of it is told by a record or a bust in Canton.

So, my good sir, kindly **** off and only come back when your team has achieved half of what the Miami Dolphins have. Which is going to be never, because the Jets are forever mired in mediocrity with only the briefest surfacing from the quicksand for a tiny gasp of the rarefied air the Miami Dolphins breath every blessed day of its existence.

:pop:

well in the first game Indy led the whole time Peyton was in...in the 2nd game you guys actually had a lead and blew it in the 2nd half. Do you think the Colts are scoring 24 unanswered points in the 2nd half with Painter in? i dont think so...

Youre right, its the Colts problem cuz you won that game and they didnt go undefeated. I know anything is possible in sports and thats why you play the game but Peyton Manning showed why hes great. He can make any coach look good. He is the Colts and when hes gone that teams probably gonna be pretty crappy for awhile.

And if were blaming injuries i can say thats why Miami didnt make the playoffs, but i just say that we played poorly. Sure injuries play a factor, it happens to every team at some point but you have to keep moving forward. I dont think your blaming injuries for the loss, im pretty sure your just saying "things were a little different" because of them.

Actually they didn't lead the whole time Peyton was in, they trailed 10-9 until he led them on a TD drive in the 3rd qtr before sitting down leaving the game w/ a 15-10 lead.

Fact is you got led into the playoffs by the hand like the prinesses you are. Got matched up against a smoke and mirrors Cincy team and can thank Nate Kaeding alone for your scraped win there. Dont try to polish a turd here, you played all the pretenders in the playoffs and got mollywhopped when you played your first contender.

Yea sure you did better then us, but you also had a cake schedule and indoctrinated Rexys philosophy from Baltimore (i.e **** QB, Good Run Game, Great Defense) but we all know that wont win you guys the big one. So enjoy your one trick pony team and dont expect it to happen again because at the end of the day, you guys were gassed and out of ideas which is why you resorted to "gimmick plays" from our playbook.

Also we swept you, 2-0, that is bragging rights directed at you. You just got walked through the playoffs, that has nothing to do with us.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEP **** THE JESTS!

You do realize we play almost identical scheds, right? it's not our fault teams like Miami choked down the stretch while we started playing our best football.

Congrats on the sweep, maybe next year you can get into the playoffs and actually win a playoff game:lol:

Hey my man this is the NFL. Its a dirty sport sometimes but in the business world its as good as it gets. Honorable GMs, Owners, and Coaches make up 98% of this league. Rex Ryan is one of the exceptions, if not the exception. Its not about flicking someone off, its about being humble to the sport. Rex Ryan is not. He will pay. Thats when they go for your head. No respect for the Jets.

If you think 98% of the GMs, owners and coaches are honorable your head is buried in the sand. You guys realize you have Bill parcells, right? the guy who won a SB in 1986 and while under contract tried to broker a deal to go coach Atlanta, the guy who was cutting a deal under the table w/ the jets while his Pats team was preparing for a SB, the guy who walked out on the Jets and Cowboys,...

We never needed luck in the first place. We had Dan Marino, we had Larry Czonka and Mercury Morris, we had the Killer Bs. The Miami Dolphins piss excellence and **** greatness, our history goes back four decades and every part of it is told by a record or a bust in Canton.

So, my good sir, kindly **** off and only come back when your team has achieved half of what the Miami Dolphins have. Which is going to be never, because the Jets are forever mired in mediocrity with only the briefest surfacing from the quicksand for a tiny gasp of the rarefied air the Miami Dolphins breath every blessed day of its existence.

:pop:

You do realize it's been over 2 decades since Miami was considered one of the better franchises in the NFL, right?

I said in this thread over 2 PPg is a decent difference especially when factoring in the rookie QB, etc...

As far as NE-Indy, people act like the Pats had the '85 Bears D and indy had the '08 Lions. 2 PPG wasn't much when you consider how great the Indy offense was supposed to be. a 2 PPg difference btw those 2 D's wasn't the reason Brady has 2 more SB apps and 3 more SB titles.

You are comparing apples and oranges.

You my friend are using a set of rules that are applicable to which ever team you feel is necessary to defend at the time. The offense is separate from the defense so if for arguments sake we agree that 2ppg is significant on defense, it is only applicable to what the defense does.

The offense is not a factor in this argument, whether the offense is prolific or anemic makes no difference in a debate about defense. That is a different factor.

What is applicable is the fact that you chose to tailor your numbers for or against your side of the argument, I proved that fact in the post above. In one you clearly argue for 2ppg being a non factor or minor difference (because you are not a Manning supporter) and in the other you state the 2PPG is significant difference (because you support Ryan).

It is an Apples to Apples comparison son, it compares your lack of numerical knowledge on the relevance of statistics and the rules governing fore mentioned statistics.

You my friend are using a set of rules that are applicable to which ever team you feel is necessary to defend at the time. The offense is separate from the defense so if for arguments sake we agree that 2ppg is significant on defense, it is only applicable to what the defense does.

The offense is not a factor in this argument, whether the offense is prolific or anemic makes no difference in a debate about defense. That is a different factor.

What is applicable is the fact that you chose to tailor your numbers for or against your side of the argument, I proved that fact in the post above. In one you clearly argue for 2ppg being a non factor or minor difference (because you are not a Manning supporter) and in the other you state the 2PPG is significant difference (because you support Ryan).

It is an Apples to Apples comparison son, it compares your lack of numerical knowledge on the relevance of statistics and the rules governing fore mentioned statistics.

Not every situation is the same, w/ regards to NE vs. Indy those #s are coming from 1999-2008, you are comparing one season to the next. That is very different. Over 2 PPG from one season to the next is a big difference.

The O is absolutely a factor, a better O will take pressure off the D. The Bal D was cleealry better by a significant margin than a year ago.

You didn't prove anything, you took another debate which has nothing to do w/ this one. If we were comparing NE or Indy from one season to the next then maybe it would be similar but these 2 debates aren't similar in any way.

Rex Ryan is the perfect coach for the Jets...an overweight obnoxious classless lard ***

it's freakin hilarious

You do realize it's been over 2 decades since Miami was considered one of the better franchises in the NFL, right?

The jets have never been considered that...and the Dolphins still have the highest winning % of any team in the NFL since inception.

The steelers were right on our tail and MAY have taken the #1 spot, but I don't think so.

Also how many losing seasons have we had? and the jets?

how many back to back losing seasons have we had? and the jets?

The jets have never been considered that...and the Dolphins still have the highest winning % of any team in the NFL since inception.

The steelers were right on our tail and MAY have taken the #1 spot, but I don't think so.

Also how many losing seasons have we had? and the jets?

how many back to back losing seasons have we had? and the jets?

I forgot that they award championships for reg season win %:lol2:

Miami is nowhere near the discussion for best franchise of all time. You had a nice run through w/ the Shula years and a few years after but those days are long gone though you guys like to pretend they aren't.

The Steelers have 6 SBs, the Dolphins 2 but the Steelers might be right on your tail:lol2:

I forgot that they award championships for reg season win %:lol2:

Miami is nowhere near the discussion for best franchise of all time. You had a nice run through w/ the Shula years and a few years after but those days are long gone though you guys like to pretend they aren't.

The Steelers have 6 SBs, the Dolphins 2 but the Steelers might be right on your tail:lol2:

on our tail for winning %, i didn't say superbowls

we have the highest winning % of any nfl team

you like facts right? well we have won more games than anyone. period.

also, i forgot they awarded championships for backing into the playoffs and then getting raped by peyton manning in the afc championship.

on our tail for winning %, i didn't say superbowls

we have the highest winning % of any nfl team

you like facts right? well we have won more games than anyone. period.

also, i forgot they awarded championships for backing into the playoffs and then getting raped by peyton manning in the afc championship.

win % means nothing, who cares if you win 9-10 games and don't win playoff games or even make the postseason? we were 9-7 in 2008 and missed the playoffs, it was a failure of a year.

"You have won more games than anyone. period"? really? Miami has 387 wins:

Cards: 483
Bears: 693
Browns: 480
Cowboys: 434
Broncos: 394
Lions: 490
packers: 654
Colts: 441
Vikings: 407
Pats: 387
Giants: 626
Raiders: 410
Eagles: 499
Steelers: 529
49ers: 503
Rams: 504
Redskins: 541

"getting raped by peyton manning"? We lost by 13 pts, the AVERAGE Miami postseason loss in your history is 17 points.

junc, Its a business like I said. People move around because of money and other issues. You know what I mean. Honorable as in act like professionals.

I think it's safe to say we're officially under his skin now. Kinda squishy under here.

Not every situation is the same, w/ regards to NE vs. Indy those #s are coming from 1999-2008, you are comparing one season to the next. That is very different. Over 2 PPG from one season to the next is a big difference.

The O is absolutely a factor, a better O will take pressure off the D. The Bal D was cleealry better by a significant margin than a year ago.

You didn't prove anything, you took another debate which has nothing to do w/ this one. If we were comparing NE or Indy from one season to the next then maybe it would be similar but these 2 debates aren't similar in any way.

What ever makes you sleep at night. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom