Merged:Rosenhaus: Burress Wants to play for Dolphins | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Rosenhaus: Burress Wants to play for Dolphins

DolphinDevil28 said:
Next thing Drew is gonna say is that God wants to be our general manager.
:lol:
I thought he was gonna tell us that God wanted to be our waterboy/gofer for the year ... just to play out his contract and get paid next year!
:lol:

let me just say if we can get this guy at the rite price sign him plax and chambers wow could be best wr tandem in the nfl.

Plaxico wants top dollar (12 million signing bonus). I say no thanks to a me first player. He is not what this team needs.

dolfreak said:
Plax wouldn't even be Second TE here

clearly you are trying to get your post count up by posting bull

if we go Buress thats the ONLY offensive Fa we'll bring in and like the dude with the cowbell said...if we get him we will deff go back in the draft

Wouldn't that be great if we weren't in cap hell and we could afford to pick up some of these great players that want to play for the Dolphins? Plax is an excellent receiver, it would be saaweeet to have him here in Miami.

Signing Plax is a pipe dream...he wants much more than Saban is willing to spend, however, if he did sign here...could Saban then take Smith or Rodgers with the #2 pick and go after a back in the third ??? Could be.

Back
Top Bottom