Merged:Rosenhaus: Burress Wants to play for Dolphins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Rosenhaus: Burress Wants to play for Dolphins

Saban4prez said:
Burress would never be a #1 guy. In fact, if he came here he'd argueably be the #3
If Plax came here he would be the #1 guy if we ran a 3 WR set.. Plax has the size that Booker and Chambers lack to be a #1 WR and a deep threat.

Plax and Booker on the outside and Chambers in the slot.

Plax is 6'5 with good speed, has the physical means to be a #1 WR. Booker is a posession type #2 WR and Chambers would be wonderful in the slot. Chambers is only 5'11 I think.... he doesnt have the size to be a #1 WR or a deep threat.

Ronnie will be a Fin, stop hating. Can't wait till next year when your wearing your teal BROWN jersey and your posting 2.57 times a day how much you love Ronnie. He'll probably set a block on the message board for you so that you can post your 4000 word essay on how good he is. Cuz if it's not BROWN, it's BENSON.....not Caddy.

Plax would be great in Miami opposite Chambers. No question about it....

The Steelers are going to miss him more than they realize IMO. When he was injured "Hamstring" last year, they weren't nearly as effective on offense, and Ben looked average without him too. I know Ben missed Plax for those few games....

He was a always overshadowed by H. Ward as well. In Miami, he'd be a great complimentary #2 WR to Chambers, and I think he'd be a great addition to this offense. He's big, goes up for the ball, and hands solid hands. If he'll come at a decent price, I can't see why we'd pass on a WR with his skills. He's not overrated, he's just at a crossroads in his career. He's still very young, and a change of scenery may be all he needs....

PHINZ RULE!!! :evil:

BLITZKRIEG said:
. In Miami, he'd be a great complimentary #2 WR to Chambers, and I think he'd be a great addition to this offense.

PHINZ RULE!!! :evil:

#2? He'd be the #1.

dolfreak said:
Ronnie will be a Fin, stop hating. Can't wait till next year when your wearing your teal BROWN jersey and your posting 2.57 times a day how much you love Ronnie. He'll probably set a block on the message board for you so that you can post your 4000 word essay on how good he is. Cuz if it's not BROWN, it's BENSON.....not Caddy.

Haha....you're pathetic. Don't get mad, you know you're infatuation with Ronnie is more than playing ability. BTW, here are stats for both Chambers and the top 10 worst playmaker....

Plax
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?statsId=5037

Chambers
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?statsId=5499

If you wouldn't like to add that production to our pedestrian offense, you have no clue....

DolphinDevil28 said:
Next thing Drew is gonna say is that God wants to be our general manager.

He already is. He just lets His people (such as Wayne) have free rein.

Chambers 28 TD in our "pedestrian offense" thx to Fiedler,Lucas,Griese,Feeley,Sage.

Plaxico 22 TD in Pitts SIck O thx to Kordell,tommy maddox,and Big Ben

'Nuff Said

Can you do me a favor and look for Kurt Warner's numbers, since anyone that has better stats than a Dolphin player, has to be a Dolphin. He was pretty good....

dolfreak said:
Chambers 28 TD in our "pedestrian offense" thx to Fiedler,Lucas,Griese,Feeley,Sage.

'Nuff Said
*Sigh*
Oh here we go. You can compare numbers all day, its going to get you nowhere.

When was Chambers last 1000 yard season? :lol: hes a #1 WR, right, so he should have one, right?

Pitt RUNS the ball when they get in the redzone. How many TDs did Bettis have last year? Its just what they do. You cant compare numbers with these two because they are very different WRs.

Chambers doesnt have the size to be a #1 WR in the NFL. Dont get me wrong, hes one of my fav players on the team, he just isnt a legit #1 Wr/deep threat option we have.

dolfreak said:

'Nuff Said

I guess the fact that Plax has had a probowl receiver next to him every year wouldn't be considered by someone like you....It's okay

Here are Hines numbers since 2001...

505 receptions, 6055 yds and 41 Tds. Plax still gets his numbers with a stud like Hines next to him.

Chambers isn't a TOP 10 receiver like TO,Randy, or Holt......but he makes up for it with his jumping ability and great hands. Burress is solid but he isn't an upgrade over Chambers or Booker. Don't want him here, b/c we don't need him. If it were only Chambers and THOMPSON.....then i'd think about PLAX. But just because someone says they want to play here or because they signed DREW, doesn't automatically mean we need to start RIPPING OUR PLAYERS for PLAYERS WE DONT NEED.

Philter25 said:
*Sigh*
Oh here we go. You can compare numbers all day, its going to get you nowhere.

When was Chambers last 1000 yard season? :lol: hes a #1 WR, right, so he should have one, right?

Pitt RUNS the ball when they get in the redzone. How many TDs did Bettis have last year? Its just what they do. You cant compare numbers with these two because they are very different WRs.

Chambers doesnt have the size to be a #1 WR in the NFL. Dont get me wrong, hes one of my fav players on the team, he just isnt a legit #1 Wr/deep threat option we have.

Thank you. I was just trying to prove the guy isn't horrible like dolfruit over here is yapping. If we can get him cheap and he wants to be a Dolphin...try it. I also agree with you on your assesment of Chambers. He an awesome player but he hasn't proven to be a #1. I've argued this a few times in the past weeks when I've talked about Williams and Edwards being a real possibility for us.

Why do you even waste your time looking up numbers, numbers dont mean **** b/c Plax don't mean **** to the FINS. We're trying to make the team better, and the only way we have to make the team better is by bringing in guys that we need. WE DONT NEED PLAX. If you like talking so much **** about out current roster go to the JETS MESSAGE BOARD.thanks to "dolfruit" your posting is going up every day....pretty soon DOLPHIN DIGEST will be calling for your writing services...LOL:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

By the way, how many times a year was CHAMBERS underthrown????
At least once a game....and thats being nice to fiedler. By the way, who was our RB before and after Ricky?

dolfreak said:
thanls to "dolfruit" your posting is going up every day....pretty soon DOLPHIN DIGEST will be calling for your writing services...LOL:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

By the way, how many times a year was CHAMBERS underthrown????
At least once a game....and thats being nice to fiedler. By the way, who was our RB before and after Ricky?

Okay dolfruit. I actually enjoy posting on this site and don't mind my post count. I try to post insightful things about all Dolphin related topics, unlike you who has been hanging off of Ronnie's wang for the past month.

And your whole Chambers being underthrown is kind of the same situation Plax had while playing with Slash and Maddox. I don't wanna look up the stats but they were both interception machines and Slash isn't even a QB. I don't know how he fooled Cowher for so long.

Back
Top Bottom